Clutch problem

Clart

Audi S3
Reaction score
02 plate S3, about a month ago after a hard drive the clutch sank to the floor and stuck there for a short time, I thought I would not make it home but it freed itself up and I got home, but it has never felt right since then.
So tonight after a hard launch it happened again, it still drives but the clutch is about half way behind the break pedal and just feels all wrong.
I need to get this fixed up ASAP >.<
Opinions please Ladies & Gentlemen...

When was the fluid last changed? It may just need replacing, you must vacuum or pressure bleed these systems, don't forget to bleed the master cylinder last, fluid naturally absorbs water after time, it should be changed every two years.

When was the fluid last changed? It may just need replacing, you must vacuum or pressure bleed these systems, don't forget to bleed the master cylinder last, fluid naturally absorbs water after time, it should be changed every two years.
I just bled mine through the slave by pressing clutch. It seems good. How do I pressure bleed it?

Use an eezybleed, by gunsons, about £30 for the kit, it uses a spare tyre for the pressure, but do not have more than 15psi in the tyre , or you can damage the seals in the master cylinder.

It's back to normal again now! I don't know when the fluid was last changed. >.<

Best get it changed asap, just in case, it could cause worse problems the longer you leave it.