Cobra Kai - tv series (karate kid spin off)

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Reaction score
This is freakin’ awesome :icon thumright:

If you enjoyed the original Karate Kid from the 80’s ... the original actors have resurrected thier roles as Daniel Larusso & Johnny Lawrence.

Based 30 odd years after the original film.
I can’t recommend this enough, it is brilliant & getting rave reviews on the net & season 2 has been green lighted already :sunglasses:

If you enjoyed the original Karate Kid from the 80’s ... the original actors have resurrected thier roles as Daniel Larusso & Johnny Lawrence.

I can’t recommend this enough, it is brilliant & getting rave reviews on the net & season 2 has been green lighted already :sunglasses:

Are you American per chance?

Sounds like it with that opening line...wtf

To be fair I’ve watched 2 episodes tonight and agree it’s looking like a good watch.

Although Ralph’s acting seems a little cringeworthy at times

To be fair I’ve watched 2 episodes tonight and agree it’s looking like a good watch.

Although Ralph’s acting seems a little cringeworthy at times

I think the star of the show is William Zabka playing down on his luck Johnny Lawrence & still stuck in the 80's lol :)

Stick with it, it's a fun watch and you can soon power through it with the episodes being only 25 mins or so.

Reactions: T-800
So it's worth the £2 per episode?

Imo 100% yes :thumbs up:

Just check out the reviews on the net - it’s got an incredible response in just over 3 weeks.

Very humourous & entertaining & nostalgic :sunglasses:

Reactions: Raiden and T-800
Just got a couple episodes to go but this show is quality. I'm starting to like Johnny now after all these years

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Just got a couple episodes to go but this show is quality. I'm starting to like Johnny now after all these years

Told ya it was a great show and yeah Johnny is now the anti-hero :)