Coilovers & 19s on

if you find any extra cash i'll take some :) mine could do with mapping sooner rather than later ... i'll be looking at GIAC or possibly Jabba ( 15mins away ) although I do like superchips too,

look good matey . how much drop allround:thumbsup: ya got?.

No idea on mm. The back is on the highest it can be. Will adjust if need to when its all settled and sort the catching as well..

Well mine is 40mm all round on shocks and springs and i have got coilovers coming :thumbsup:

so see how much lower i can go as i have got Shorten drop links aswell to go on

86_05.jpg

that's how low it should be! :w00t:

Interested in Jabba too. But I spoke to one guy who had it done, and he said they're great but prices are abit steep...hmmmm :sly:

I thought they were something like £450 for generic map and £550 for a custom map so nothing too high.

Well mine is 40mm all round on shocks and springs and i have got coilovers coming :thumbsup:

so see how much lower i can go as i have got Shorten drop links aswell to go on

Shorten drop links? What coilovers you going for??

86_05.jpg

that's how low it should be! :w00t:

That is low! Once I've assessed my arches after they've settled, I'll decide on the final height :arco:

I thought they were something like £450 for generic map and £550 for a custom map so nothing too high.

:readit: Thanks for that Steve! Ur in the know :idea:

That A3 is on airbag suspension so you will not be able to go that low with coilovers!

do you mean the grey one?

if so, that ride height is for show, when its parked up

there will be a separate setting for ride height when the owner flips a switch

there will be an air reservoir in the boot which will let the suspension rise or lower at each corner indiviually or in different sequences!

yep, air ride for sure to get that low, either that or he's taken out the springs and shocks all together!

Hi Nath, looking nice, love those wheels - they look like 20's! :)

Didn't know you had 5 doors - so that's 4 sets of GlowHandles you want then? :)

I'm not living there yet Leon. When is it?? I might to go out in a mapped S3. I dunno if I'll get my car mapped now, I dunno if I can be assed.

Looks nice! Good job!

I like my standard suspension... good compromise all round. I wouldn't go on 19s... can only imagine the ride, especially on UK roads!!

But good to look at for sure!

Pedro