Coilovers for 3.2q

foxterrier

Reaction score
Thank you for taking time to read this post.

I'm looking at replacing suspension on my 2006 3 door 8p 3.2 v6 s-line.
The more I look and read, the more confused I get.

I do 2-3 trackdays a year and several sprints. (Curborough). The rest of the time, its my daily runner.

I would like the facility to adjust the damping levels and ride height etc (not looking to slam on floor)
Dont wont anything too expensive as I will be looking to change car in a couple of years.

MeisterR Europa, but cant find anyone who has experience of running them :-( and Meister cant seem to confirm that they would fit !!!!!
V-Maxx Xxtreme seem to be marmite (people love or hate them)
FK Konigsport , Marmite again.
KW v2, just a bit too expensive.
ST XA, could possibly just about stretch to these.

Any suggestions / experience would be gratefully received. Thanx

Im running witec by kw on mine height and damping adjustable although I don't think vags are the best handling cars and mine being heavy and haldex it's a good balance between performance and ride quality mine rides better than oem the tyres just tuck into the arch it sits very well mine are about a year and half old and they still clean up mint no seazed ajusters or anything yet touch wood ive owned a number of jap performance cars that are faster than my 3.2 and handle much better than it but I find the 3.2 a3 a very good balance between luxury comfort and performance it's a good all rounder I'm stage 2 after a couple of stage 3 s3 8ls and trouble ive had 10 months with no problems at all from the v6 touch wood

Reactions: foxterrier