coilovers now fitted

tubby-ben

Reaction score
spent 3.5 hours today popping on my new coilovers. fk sports, handles brilliant now, firm but smooth. also cured my knocking noise ive had for months. new top mounts sorted this. big shout to my father in law for helping me out today, really suprised at how she is sitting with no actual adjustments made on the fronts. got a hands width around each tyre which will do for me as loads of speed humps. cheers for everyones input over last weeks about coilover questions etc..

Juae be aware these settle quite a bit, especially rears so you might you get lower.

So far so good, really holds in the corners better than expected. Will be keeping an eye on the ride height over the next few days. Definitely worth the money but get adjustable drop links. No Knocks or rubbing anywhere even lock to lock. The ride seems smooth especially on a smooth road but it is very firm so if you want comfort forget it. Lol

I would also recomend getting the car setup on a hunter as your geometry will definalty be out and also worth getting it corner weighted so you know its where it should be when that lot is all being done make sure you have 70kilos of weight on the drivers side of the vehicle to get correct adjustment and you will notice a huge difference over what it is now

This is the kit I'm looking to buy, how did they settle down mate?

how do you go about getting corner waited? Never heard of that before