Comfort Armrest Trim

quattro25years

Reaction score
Hi all

if you look on the later q7 models ie 2012 that have the comfort armrest , the exposed cup holder has chrome trim around it.

anybody know if this trim can be retro fitted to earlier models.

if yes does anyone have the part number ?

best

quattro25

Pictures paint a thousand words :)

Hi, here is the image.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 361
I have looked , and the chrome ring is a separate part and can be retro fitted .

for the life of me I can't fi d the details on the Internet , any ideas ?

best

quattro 25 years

Excellent , thank you

i will contact stoke audi for a price and will post it when I here from them.

cheers

Posting prices isn't worth it as prices rise weekly, but confirm its the correct part please.

ImageImage

Finally got the part for the comfort armest. (Click on above for bigger picks of the part)

cost of part was £13.44 including vat.

Any ideas on how to take the armest apart to, fit the part.

So far.....

1) Removed the rubber base of,the cup holder - this just pulls out,

Then noticed hex screw, undone and removed .

2) did the same for the other cup holder (cup holder that's under the hinged lid ) in the armest(removed rubber base - removed hex screw)

3) removed phone dock , removed rubber surrond where the phone dock is - this then revealed to more hex screws - removed both screws.

But nothing - I have looked at the ETKA drawing of the cup holder in its dismantled form , but still can't work it out.

also lifted the whole of the armrest up to look at the bottom - couldn't see any screws.

Any help,would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Looks good. Hard to do in the end? Is the cup holder still the rubberised one? Almost looks like matching leather!

I've been after this same part myself! hate the worn rubber thats on mine. cheers