Compulsive liars

mikeyboy

S-line
Reaction score
What is it with people who just talk utter bull s##t 24/7? A young boy who has started working at my place of work on a 6 month "work experience scheme" talks so much s##t that I get annoyed even just looking at him. When he first started he told us that he was a fully qualified mechanic and he was just waiting to find a job in a garage (even though he doesn't even have a driving licence). Fast forward a couple of months and I start getting a creaking noise from my steering and thought I might I have a bad CV joint, I checked the car on the ground and noticed both cv boots were dry with no splits or grease oozing. I booked the car into my local independent vag garage but also asked this boy at work what the problem might be. As soon as I started talking about cv joints and the steering rack etc you could tell he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. He then says that he's not a fully qualified mechanic as he got thrown out of college after a year for "throwing a boy over the bonnet of a car". He then also denies saying that he was a fully qualified mechanic even though there was 4 of us in a van when he claimed to be. He then came into work a couple of weeks ago on a Monday morning claiming he drank three bottles of buckfast and a bottle of straight vodka on the previous Saturday night, which if you add it up comes to about 50 units, this boy is only 17 and to be honest I think even the hardest of drinkers would end up in hospital getting their stomach pumped if they were to drink this much. He also claims that he was expelled from school for "knocking f##k out of a teacher and hitting him over the head with a chair". By the look of him this boy doesn't have a fighting bone in his body. Then last Monday I asked him what he got up to at the weekend and he couldn't remember at first and sat there in deep thought before turning round and saying he was round at a girls house on Saturday and that he was shagging her senseless. Now surely if he got his end away he would of remembered but no it took him about 2 minutes to "remember" about getting his leg over. I know he's just a young boy and he's probably just trying to impress us all at work but why talk so much bull s##t. He honestly reminds me of Jay from the inbetweeners. Rant over.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro and TomBlueS3

I call my brother inlaw Jay. 43 years old and talks loads of BS. Think the best ones was he was buying a car from Marlon Harewood which never turned up oh and back in his 20's he made loads of selling drugs!!!! Mate I don't wanna hear it and your kids don't either. But when I mention what happened to all the money he made the subject changes

Last edited:
Reactions: THQuattro
slap him hard on the face...its the only answer

I call my brother inlaw Jay. 43 years old and talks loads of BS. Think the best ones was he was buying a car from Marlon Harewood which never turned up oh and back in his 20's he made loads of selling drugs!!!! Mate I don't wanna hear it and your kids don't either. But when I mention what happened to all the money he made the subject changes
It's cringe worthy, especially for a 43 year old father. I just don't understand why these sort of people feel it's necessary to tell lie after lie to make themselves seem more interesting.

slap him hard on the face...its the only answer
Believe me mate I've been tempted but as much as the little **** annoys me he's not worth losing a good job over.

Reactions: DCH
It's cringe worthy, especially for a 43 year old father. I just don't understand why these sort of people feel it's necessary to tell lie after lie to make themselves seem more interesting.

I'm just glad they ignore his BS. And he wonders why my wife's sister binned him.

Reactions: mikeyboy
I'm reading this on my lap top driving at 180mph up Ben Nevis:wtf:

Reactions: Phil Angel, Tj 0785 and Raiden
hahaha I have a brother inlaw called Jay that I haven't seen for 17 years thank f$@* and yes he also talks utter ***** constantly no matter what you've done he's done it bigger better faster more lived it dealt it seen it felt it lol
My brother and I used to just amp up any story just to see how far he'd go to beat it and as for that lad just call him out on every bit of BS he spouts it's brilliant when you just confront someone like that they don't know what to do haha
Right I've got to go as I have JLaw and Scarlet Yo in the hot tub in the back of my Avant waiting for me....

Reactions: Raiden
hahaha I have a brother inlaw called Jay that I haven't seen for 17 years thank f$@* and yes he also talks utter ***** constantly no matter what you've done he's done it bigger better faster more lived it dealt it seen it felt it lol
My brother and I used to just amp up any story just to see how far he'd go to beat it and as for that lad just call him out on every bit of BS he spouts it's brilliant when you just confront someone like that they don't know what to do haha
Right I've got to go as I have JLaw and Scarlet Yo in the hot tub in the back of my Avant waiting for me....

I bet Jude Law can't wait..

I read some where that people go to Tenerife on holiday...…… my mate goes to Elevenerife:blahblah1:

The problem is that Scarlet insists that he has to come along as well so if it means I get good times with Scarlet I just put up with him watching :tearsofjoy::tongueclosed: