Concert audi system

Magicmart

Reaction score
Hay all had a five min play with car after work I'm not sure if I have blue tooth or on thou think I have the system I have is an audi concert I believe and on steering wheel I have a butten that looks like speaking . I own an iPhone and turned blue tooth on and found audi UHV I recived a call while playing and it played thou my radio and on the dis the name of the caller was shown. What sort of blue tooth have I got and how to I szink my phone book to list ? Also how do I reset this as the last person has a contact called Charlotte ? This is a much welcome surprise if its Bluetooth as I didn't think it had is. Also in the am reast there a strange looking thing I been could its for a phone cradle is that right? If so can I and where can I get an iPhone 4/5 cradle from thanks in advance and sorry if I'm asking lots of question new to all this

Hay all had a five min play with car after work I'm not sure if I have blue tooth or on thou think I have the system I have is an audi concert I believe and on steering wheel I have a butten that looks like speaking . I own an iPhone and turned blue tooth on and found audi UHV I recived a call while playing and it played thou my radio and on the dis the name of the caller was shown. What sort of blue tooth have I got and how to I szink my phone book to list ? Also how do I reset this as the last person has a contact called Charlotte ? This is a much welcome surprise if its Bluetooth as I didn't think it had is. Also in the am reast there a strange looking thing I been could its for a phone cradle is that right? If so can I and where can I get an iPhone 4/5 cradle from thanks in advance and sorry if I'm asking lots of question new to all this

Press mode on your steering wheel then you can scroll through your Phonebook.

That cradle only supports charging if needed but is £90-ish from Audi.

You'd be best just using the Bluetooth as it is.

Btw use paragraphs the next time :)

Buy a cradle from the dealer. They are about 110 quid

Hit the speak button and say HELP

It will read out the list of commands it will take from you. Delete phone book is usually an option

It's all in the handbook

Thanks guys and sorry A6cr lol. So how do I know what Bluetooth system I have? As I here there two types, and how do I load contact to radio ?

You have the hands free with the cradle option

They aren't loaded into the radio - it works via the dis using the mode button to scroll through your contacts on your phone.

If you get an RNSE you will have more options with Phonebook/missed calls/received/dialled etc.

As far as I know there is one type

Connect your phone via BT and wait 5 mins

Press the mode button on the steering wheel and it should then let you scroll through your phone contacts. This is unless it has already been connected to 8 other phones and in which case they should be deleted.

This is what I would do first and start from scratch.

You should also be able to record voice dialling from what I recall.

It's nothing to do with the radio. The BT module is under the drivers seat from what I recall.

As far as I know there is one type

Connect your phone via BT and wait 5 mins

Press the mode button on the steering wheel and it should then let you scroll through your phone contacts. This is unless it has already been connected to 8 other phones and in which case they should be deleted.

This is what I would do first and start from scratch.

You should also be able to record voice dialling from what I recall.

It's nothing to do with the radio. The BT module is under the drivers seat from what I recall.

Actually under the passenger seat but who's counting ?!!!!lol