Concert Radio Code

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK own up, how many of you have turned up at Audi to get your stereo/radio unlocked cos you have lost the bit of card that has the code on it?

If you have paid my friends, then you have been ripped off!, Audi is suppose to decode your stereo for free, as stated on the back of the code card, but if you have lost it, you wouldn't know right?!

He's a blurry pic from my crappy phone camera, last sentence says 'Assistance will be provided free of charge'.

11102006169.jpg

ahh really thats good to know! well how are ya jojo...ive not been on here for a long time, hope the s3 is doing well!

CARACTERE007 said:
ahh really thats good to know! well how are ya jojo...ive not been on here for a long time, hope the s3 is doing well!

OMG where have you been my friend? I still have my S3 and still tinkering with it when I find the time and funds, hows your Micra, or have you got yourself back in an Audi again? :icon_thumright:

HI Jojo

Audi used to get the code for free! BUT now they have to conect the car up o VAS5051/5052 and down load it so they might charge!
Never looked in a newer manual to see what it says now

jojo said:
OMG where have you been my friend? I still have my S3 and still tinkering with it when I find the time and funds, hows your Micra, or have you got yourself back in an Audi again? :icon_thumright:

Hiya Joe, ive been busy working to get all these stupid kids to work and get some ****** gcse's! Sounds like your s3 is still going strong, which is great! :) so come on spill the beans what have you been doing to it!!??

still got the micra!..its a workhorse shopping trolley i tell ya! flippin hate driving the car, but parking is ace..lol. ....well i think it'll be a while before i go "audi" again, but ive got myself a nice little m3 which is pretty coolio.

tell you what,things seemed to have changed alot round here or what!?!

so whens the next midlands meet then?

Sounds like your s3 is still going strong, which is great! :) so come on spill the beans what have you been doing to it!!??

Not too strong actually, my gearbox blew up and took the clutch with it a couple of months ago! She's back to health now though. I have bought loads of bits for the beast, just havn't got round to fitting them yet lol.

still got the micra!..its a workhorse shopping trolley i tell ya! flippin hate driving the car, but parking is ace..lol. ....well i think it'll be a while before i go "audi" again, but ive got myself a nice little m3 which is pretty coolio.

The Micra will go on forever mate, it's runs a chain as a cambelt, so it's pretty much bulletproof engine!. M3, aye, you posh git!

so whens the next midlands meet then?

There hasn't been one since the first/last one lol, we made an attempt earlier this year, but everyone pulled out the last minute, must be something in the water in the Midlands?

****** hell, glad you got the gearbox sorted!...so youve bought loads of bit huh..are we talking a big turbo or something!!!??? ...god i was hoping the micra would explode so i could get rid of it! The M3 is a special bit of kit, im totally blown away by it, ill have to get some pics up soon,.. and i cant believe there hasnt been another midlands meet since the last and err first one back in the day!..lol c'mon peeps lets sort it out!