MarijZ

Reaction score
When it rains and i drive the car the rear windows mist up like crazy… i have ac on at 20 degrees all the time just on econ mode… anything i can do?

Check the scuttle drain isn't blocked. When was the pollen filter last replaced?
2000km back, aboult half a year ago… my drains are probably somewhat blocked since my passanger footwell is damp… just the passanger tho

Disable the econ mode and you will see the difference

My ac currently doesnt work… my pulley is bad and there is no belt… is that the cause?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ac currently doesnt work… my pulley is bad and there is no belt… is that the cause?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not going to be the reason for a damp footwell, more likely that the scuttle is full of water. Best to empty it before you have electrical gremlins popping up, the wiper motor will probably be submerged.

Scuttle! I've had 3 b6's and it was always the scuttle when this started happening.
Not sure if this applies to the A4 but I also had the 1st gen A6 allroad and Audi had routed the rear screen wash pipe under the carpet in the passenger footwell so when I tried using it in freezing weather the pipe has a join right by the ecu which popped apart and flooded it! If the A4 is the same then maybe worth a look.

The scuttle is under the battery? Can also the seals around doors be faulty?
Scuttle is at the base of the windscreen. It's the trough that the wiper motor sits in. The cover is usually held by the rubber gasket that the bonnet sits onto when it's shut.