Crash Bang Wallop what an accident

Good attitude, that will make it easier to say goodbye to the car. Don't torture yourself over what happened - it's clear that it was someone else who caused the accident, so remind yourself of that and it'll stop nagging at you.
Glad you're ok.

Just glad to hear you are ok. There are many more cars in the world but no more of you. Hope the insurance process goes ok. My mate wrote off his TVR the day before he was supposed to hand it over to it's new owner. In the end he got more from the insurance than the sale he had agreed!

Marc

So sorry to hear of such a great car going to meet its maker! but so glad you're ok. I think best wishes to him upstairs might be in order to walk away from that defies belief

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Jimbo

Feel for you mate, but as already said, you're ok, and that's the main thing.

What a Nightmare, I would be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif but you seem so calm about it all.

Glad your ok M8!

RIP Noggy S3 and god bless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

at least it was carrying a donar card! Be happy in the knowledge that its spares will be highly prized. what colour was the interior again . . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif mate, as everyone else has said, the car can be replaced but you can't !

It does show you just how well built the A3/S3 series is to take all that punishment and let you walk away.

hope you heal quickly and get the insurance sorted asap

i must say the s3 can take a beating, im so sorry 2 hear, i admire ur car mate, the pics etc. b4... well it still is but in a wooohhaa way now.

RIP S3, :-(

You're very lucky to walk away like you did, glad to hear your ok.

Good luck with the insurance claim.

Holy gaucamoley your car looked mint, glad you are ok and everyone else. I feel for you though having to go through all the insurance hassle.

Jesus! 2nd crash in that car isn't it? V unlucky....

Makes me mad to see the consquences of other's poor driving, could of been serious injury (or worse) just because some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif doesn't look where they're going.

Nearly got rear ended this morning in the VX because some prat behind me was too busy messing with something on the passenger seat!!!

...miss my S3 somewhat looking at pics like that - wouldn't fancy my chances in a similar crash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

A

well all sorted at last. Insurance company just agreed to pay out £13250 for the car which is pretty good i thought. That was the best offer i had during the time it was for sale so i havent really lost anything.

Miss it though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif just have to hurry up and get my E46 M3!