Crewe Audi stock

There goes another one presumably from Crewe Audi.......

Audi UK need to get a grip on this, it's getting boring and very f annoying now

I think we're already at stage 4 :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, Mike.46 and 8YARWY
I think we're already at stage 4 :tearsofjoy:

Question is which stage are we at… judging by the reply that a few people received, already to Stage 4

ps great clip find, love that show

Last edited:
I must say all looks not so great I did ask my saleperson for update on my build , 3 days no answer to my email...

I must say all looks not so great I did ask my saleperson for update on my build , 3 days no answer to my email...
You've only ordered the car 5/6 weeks ago...though mate a tad presumptuous to think of updates l would suggest implanting the memory of the order to the back of your mind or even deeper....for peace of mind
I ordered October 1st and got my first update December 8th nowt since but what l do expect is my car won't be here for at least another 8 months

Visiting threads like this will only exasperate your thoughts that little bit more

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mastachaz and 8YARWY
You've only ordered the car 5/6 weeks ago...though mate a tad presumptuous to think of updates l would suggest implanting the memory of the order to the back of your mind or even deeper....for peace of mind
I ordered October 1st and got my first update December 8th nowt since but what l do expect is my car won't be here for at least another 8 months

Visiting threads like this will only exasperate your thoughts that little bit more
I know , i get crazy when i have time.off.like.this week

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
I know , i get crazy when i have time.off.like.this week

a230d3300f0c0bb8307818768bdbad75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Reactions: Mike.46 and Terminator x
looks like finchley road audi has my spec car , not so expensive only 76k ...

Screenshot 2022 01 23 at 19 55 28 LP71EEA

View attachment 248944
It's over priced by Audi to start with then add in £16k over list .....just imagine the money you'd lose when you come to sell it in 2/3 years time

Reactions: 3vans, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY

View attachment 248944

Jesus why even contact these highwaymen ?

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06

View attachment 248944
Stop torturing yourself mate....lol its an A3 at the end of the day l am sure you could buy 2 Golf 8 R's for that amount of dosh or a nearly new RS4

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Stop torturing yourself mate....lol its an A3 at the end of the day l am sure you could buy 2 Golf 8 R's for that amount of dosh or a nearly new RS4
hehe yeah I be working from tomorrow so be bussy :D i decide to wait for build week and then maybe will grab one when price drop current price are no go

Reactions: Jassyo06
hehe yeah I be working from tomorrow so be bussy :D i decide to wait for build week and then maybe will grab one when price drop current price are no go
Similar prices to your spec of RS3 8Y

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-201626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-201626_Chrome.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20220123-202029_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-202029_Chrome.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Mastachaz
I know my rs3 factory order is under 61K , that 76k for used car its really crazy :D
Yeah mate l was just giving you 2 examples of a superior RS car and what prices they fetch for and no doubt they're overpriced as well ....

Reactions: Mastachaz and Mr Freeze
A maclaren c12 costs less , given it is 10 years old but these prices for a top end a3 are simply quite astonishing.
When I saw what matey paid for my 8v rs3 in 2015 new to now prices these audi dealerships are taking the p$$$.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

he must be taking something :D
It's starting to be a mission now i bet to flog these over priced cars, as slowly new cars filter through and we approach a new 22 plate, which will hit them more......

I think a few people thought even the base spec cars would make silly money, lol bonkers, it's a nice car but not THAT nice............

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
It's starting to be a mission now i bet to flog these over priced cars, as slowly new cars filter through and we approach a new 22 plate, which will hit them more......

I think a few people thought even the base spec cars would make silly money, lol bonkers, it's a nice car but not THAT nice............
Definitely, and I'm really hoping that they get stuck with them and have to sell at list or a loss for the arrogance. Not that I'm bitter about the whole situation or anything. Lol

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 3 others

Totally agree. The cars are great but paying list is enough.
Paying £10k to £15k over list is just ridiculous !

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Yeah lets hope they lose some money

I offer few dealers 67k for few cars all.refused as claim how rare they are sure now they are but that wont be forever and I see few listed for.few weeks now

Yeah lets hope they lose some money

I offer few dealers 67k for few cars all.refused as claim how rare they are sure now they are but that wont be forever and I see few listed for.few weeks now

You must need yer head feeling mate.

No way are these worth over paying for, don’t forget all these cars for sale were ordered at pre price increase RRP.
10k extra why ? Bonkers that’s why.

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze and Mastachaz
You must need yer head feeling mate.

No way are these worth over paying for, don’t forget all these cars for sale were ordered at pre price increase RRP.
10k extra why ? Bonkers that’s why.

It was few days back ;) i got.figures for one of them and decide i wont pay anything above rpp so far decide to.wait for my build.date

Just chuck a few registration numbers into webuyanycar, I did a few and they came back around £64k

Totally agree. The cars are great but paying list is enough.
Paying £10k to £15k over list is just ridiculous !

Can’t see the value at all, bland A3 interior, same power, teeny bit more torque over wider area, and it hasn’t exactly set the car review world on fire has it.

I think like the new 8R it’s peaked with the previous generation car, in more ways than one.
Here’s an example of madness
ad24bc9655ed1b48b79920588e0cea96.png

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze
Can’t see the value at all, bland A3 interior, same power, teeny bit more torque over wider area, and it hasn’t exactly set the car review world on fire has it.

I think like the new 8R it’s peaked with the previous generation car, in more ways than one.

You don't get those issues with buttons not illuminating on a Tesla do you with it all on the ipad screen ;)

I went to test drive the new 8R and was massively put off by the touch screens

Reactions: Terminator x, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
You don't get those issues with buttons not illuminating on a Tesla do you with it all on the ipad screen ;)

Voice commands are very good though.

‘Turn off heating’.

‘Calling will Wheaton’

• Haha
Reactions: Southall87, Terminator x, Mr Freeze and 2 others

Have you looked on the VWROC forum? there is a section 'Gremlins' the hassle people are having is pretty unbelievable, 123 pages and I think the most popular topic!!

I REALLY wanted another Golf R, my 7.5 has been faultless, I demo'd a 8R twice, the second time because I couldnt find the ESC button within the F STUPID and poorly thought out C*AP infotainment system.

Once set in either ESC sport or ESC OFF, press screen, press CAR, swipe CAR, Press BRAKES, select Normal/Sport/OFF confirm you really want to do it :scared2: :scared2: (and you need to do it because the ESC ''help'' is now that intrusive and early to interfere) the car is quite the weapon, the new magna diff makes the car neutral/v slight O Steer instead of ploughing straight on.

And then the seats ***, look like something out of a 80's Fiesta, and the cheapness for eg: a bonnet prop, really? my lad used to take those off his Mk2 GTI Golfs and replace with struts

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Have you looked on the VWROC forum? there is a section 'Gremlins' the hassle people are having is pretty unbelievable, 123 pages and I think the most popular topic!!

I REALLY wanted another Golf R, my 7.5 has been faultless, I demo'd a 8R twice, the second time because I couldnt find the ESC button within the F STUPID and poorly thought out C*AP infotainment system.

Once set in either ESC sport or ESC OFF, press screen, press CAR, swipe CAR, Press BRAKES, select Normal/Sport/OFF confirm you really want to do it :scared2: :scared2: (and you need to do it because the ESC ''help'' is now that intrusive and early to interfere) the car is quite the weapon, the new magna diff makes the car neutral/v slight O Steer instead of ploughing straight on.

And then the seats ***, look like something out of a 80's Fiesta, and the cheapness for eg: a bonnet prop, really? my lad used to take those off his Mk2 GTI Golfs and replace with struts

Yeah read that.

Very poor decisions being made across some Vag cars.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Voice commands are very good though.

‘Turn off heating’.

‘Calling will Wheaton’

The Merc was superb for voice commands so I used that a lot.
The Audi not as accurate so far - but it supposedly 'learns' hmm we will see.
The Tesla is supposed to be very good - based on the Tech you would certainly hope so.

Reactions: Mr Freeze
And then the seats ***, look like something out of a 80's Fiesta
^^^ that bit REALLY made me laugh because you are so right, the seats do look like an 80's Fiesta XR2 :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Mike.46 and Mr Freeze