Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Crieff Audi Meet 2013!
A date has been set for the Crieff meet this year, Sunday 24th March. It was a cracking day last year, excellent turnout and the weather was brilliant. I'll definitely be in attendance again this year!

No other details as of yet but website is below

Scotlands Best All Audi Gathering - 2013 Holding Page

1. S3 Muzza
2. MartayMcfly
3. Deanosabby
4. dztt
5. Sandra
6. Brodster
7. B14 ryk
8. Quattrokid
9. Cheechy
10. IainRS
11. ChallonaTTer (nick)
12. Sharian (iain)
13. WeebeasTTie (reg)
14. smillie13
15. Unitronic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smillie13 and missile
I will most likely be leaving from Ochiltree in the morning with another of the guys from AudiSRS who has an S3. We met up with another half dozen people at Strathclyde Park last year before heading to stirling services where we were met with another 30 or so Audi's. Anyone else going from Ayrshire or there abouts is welcome to join us :)

I will most likely be leaving from Ochiltree in the morning with another of the guys from AudiSRS who has an S3. We met up with another half dozen people at Strathclyde Park last year before heading to stirling services where we were met with another 30 or so Audi's. Anyone else going from Ayrshire or there abouts is welcome to join us :)

If im not going up the night before or meeting up with my cuz(brodster) then i will arrange to meet up with you all. :) x

ok will try to make this - good run via glendevon to get to Creiff :)

If im not going up the night before or meeting up with my cuz(brodster) then i will arrange to meet up with you all. :) x

Dont you worry Cuz you will be attending with me in the style you have been accustomed to over the past few years......drum roll and red carpet treatment I think.

Reactions: Smillie13 and Sandra
Dont you worry Cuz you will be attending with me in the style you have been accustomed to over the past few years......drum roll and red carpet treatment I think.

i will look my tiara out, lmao. Ok i will be attending with my dashing cuz Mark, should be a fun day out for us all. So come on everyone, get the names down and lets make this a good turnout from audi-sport.net. :) x

Reactions: Brodster
Hi Sandra, I'm the culprite Mazza is referring to from SRS :) I may have an Avus RS4 joining me as well as Murray... to be confirmed if he will stay overnight or travel up during the early hours.

Murray, umm meet you in Ochiltree mate :)

Hi Sandra, I'm the culprite Mazza is referring to from SRS :) I may have an Avus RS4 joining me as well as Murray... to be confirmed if he will stay overnight or travel up during the early hours.

Murray, umm meet you in Ochiltree mate :)

Excellent. Be nice to meet you. Where are you located? :) x

am in leaving from stirling

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Be good to have you at the crieff meeting. are you based in Stirling? We will organise a convoy a bit nearer to the meeting so you can meet up with some of the others. I will add you to the attendee list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

yes just outside do u s have area meets

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Be good to have you at the crieff meeting. are you based in Stirling? We will organise a convoy a bit nearer to the meeting so you can meet up with some of the others. I will add you to the attendee list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

If you want to have a local meet Closer to you just post a suggestion up, thats what this section is for. :) x

Hey, go ahead and pop my name down for this...

I'll meet up with Martin and Simon and we can convoy down if you're wanting lads? :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly

I'll meet up with Martin and Simon and we can convoy down if you're wanting lads? :)
Name added to the list Dan. See you there. :) x

Sounds good just need the Turk to say if he is coming

hi there......are there any pics etc from last year? would like to see what its like and hopefully go

The ones on their site are from 2 years ago when it was held at the Famous Grouse Distillery, the new venue is a bit bigger.

If you look a bit further back in the Scottish section there may be some pics from last years. I'm pretty sure S3 Muzza put some pics up

I'm intending to make it along this year again.

Sounds good just need the Turk to say if he is coming

Yeah, count me in for ABZ convoy... looks like a fantastic turn-out last year. Might even manage to get tyres on the new wheels by the end of March.

I think that the ABZ convoy was provisionally decided to meet at ASDA Garthdee at 08.30 to head down. Sound good to everyone involved? :)

Its gonna be a good meet this......looking forward to it. Just a quick one....if anyone is after some new detailing goodies let me know and I can bring some along with me. Garnet and Wax Tec full range will be available.

Meet is currently "on hold - tabe tbc" so will have to keep an eye out for when it goes ahead. Hopefully they reset the 31st as the date, or I'll probably be back offshore again!

Bad news guys and gals, posted a message up on the facebook page asking for confirmation of date, which i got. Unfortunately not the date everyone was hoping for though, its now on Sunday 24th March. I for one will struggle to make it, but i'm still hopeful....

Oh really? That's a bit balls because I can't make that either! Why do they give you one date to plan around and then change it?!

The blog on the site says it clashes with Easter so they're re-arranging it. March 24th works for me though, glad they didn't make it April or I'd have been away again.

Could I be put down as a possible for this please?

Will need to park my car well away from all yours though, it looks a bit rough and I won't be able to remedy this until the summer when I'll have the funds

Could I be put down as a possible for this please?

Will need to park my car well away from all yours though, it looks a bit rough and I won't be able to remedy this until the summer when I'll have the funds

Buddy if your nearby swing in and I can do some remedy work on your car. A couple of hours with the DA and she'll be alot better looking.

Reactions: WorkInProgress