Cruise and dis stalks

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me out with the part numbers for a dis stalk for a avant and also the cruise stalk, my daughter says she is putting in her order to santa soon so i thought i'd do mine aswell,i'm getting towards the end of my list of mods now and thought it was about time i done the dis and cruise mod, i already have the sccm.

If anyone happens to have any of the parts listed below please pm me,(i do have this list in the wanted section)

Stalks as above;
one white puddle light
one red door marker light
convienience module from a 53 plate or later ( at sensible money )
twin outlet sline rear valance for a avant
10mm hubcentric wheel spacers c/w wheel bolts

Thanks in advance,
Matt:eyebrows:

I'm sure you know already but make sure its an avant DIS stalk, not a saloon one. Easy way to tell is Avant ones have 2 windscreen wiper logos stamped on the stalk, saloon only has one.

Also if you are going for cruise too make sure your steering wheel control module on your car is part number 8E0 953 549 then N, P, R or Q on the end. Control module part numbers ending in F or S will do DIS only.

I'm sure you know already but make sure its an avant DIS stalk, not a saloon one. Easy way to tell is Avant ones have 2 windscreen wiper logos stamped on the stalk, saloon only has one.

Also if you are going for cruise too make sure your steering wheel control module on your car is part number 8E0 953 549 then N, P, R or Q on the end. Control module part numbers ending in F or S will do DIS only.

My sccm ends in p so just need the stalks now.

You either need to take the steering wheel etc off to get to the module or the easier way is to scan it with vagcom and that will bring up the part number.