Cruise control and dimming mirror Audi A3 8V?

lsuhe

Reaction score
Hi I have a just year old 8V with sadly do DAB and is A3 sport 2.0TDI sportback with a number of options from the sline. I have the xenon lights basic, tech pack with audi connect, tpms, half leather, storage pack, led internal lighting, rear parking sensors.
I am interested in turning on the visual view on the rear view parking sensors, adding crusise control and rear view auto dimig mirror, and if possible DAB and motorised closing side mirrors. Can anyone help? I am welcome to options and possibilities. Many thanks to anyone that can help.
Chris.

Hi I have a just year old 8V with sadly do DAB and is A3 sport 2.0TDI sportback with a number of options from the sline. I have the xenon lights basic, tech pack with audi connect, tpms, half leather, storage pack, led internal lighting, rear parking sensors.
I am interested in turning on the visual view on the rear view parking sensors, adding crusise control and rear view auto dimig mirror, and if possible DAB and motorised closing side mirrors. Can anyone help? I am welcome to options and possibilities. Many thanks to anyone that can help.
Chris.

Send a Private message to site sponsor NHN, he should be able to sort you out. He supplies, fits and travels for this work. :) x