Cruise Control Fitted - Thanks User DannyKn9

captainsky

Reaction score
Had Dannykn9 fit cruise control onto my A3 SB Black Edition yesterday.
He took great care to guide me from start to finish and gave lots of help and guidance.

The install was perfect with great care taken.
Its nice to meet an enthusiast who shares the same interests.

Thanks Danny

+1 Danny is a really nice guy, does a good, tidy job. :thumbsup: X

Give Danny a PM - price depends on model year as audi changed the stalk module a few times during production. Danny will guide you.

Had Dannykn9 fit cruise control onto my A3 SB Black Edition yesterday.
He took great care to guide me from start to finish and gave lots of help and guidance.

The install was perfect with great care taken.
Its nice to meet an enthusiast who shares the same interests.

Thanks Danny

Thanks Simon, it was a pleasure mate.
A really nice BE you had. Give me a shout anytime if you need anymore work done mate.

How much was it mate?I am thinking to do my as well.

Have sent you a PM mate.

Just like to add my thanks to Dannykn9. For fitting cruise control to my A3 today. :icon_thumright:

Worked a treat. The nav disc also worked a treat.

Cheers

I'm getting mine done tomorrow by Danny. It sounds like my car will be in safe hands judging by the great feedback :icon_thumright:

Just like to add my thanks to Dannykn9. For fitting cruise control to my A3 today. :icon_thumright:

Worked a treat. The nav disc also worked a treat.

Cheers

Your more than welcome Matt, thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure meeting you mate, hope you had a safe trip.

I'm getting mine done tomorrow by Danny. It sounds like my car will be in safe hands judging by the great feedback :icon_thumright:

Definately mate, I hope you won't be disappointed fella, look forward to meeting you and your car.