Cruise control fitting..

PauliM

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick one.. Can cruise control be easily be fitted to a 58 reg Audi A3 2.0tdi 170 sline? If so what is needed? And what sort of price would I be looking at to get this done?..

Thanks Paul

Yes can easily be done if you are fairly switched on.
Juts need a cruise control stock and VCDS to code to car.
The stock can be found on eBay for around £100
Coding varies

Hi guys, just a quick one.. Can cruise control be easily be fitted to a 58 reg Audi A3 2.0tdi 170 sline? If so what is needed? And what sort of price would I be looking at to get this done?..

Thanks Paul

If you looking for an installer, contact user NHN, he can supply and fit for you. Just Pm and he will give you a price. :) x

Thanks for all the replys guys :) I think I will leave this to the professionals and get it booked in this week :)

Thanks for all the replys guys :) I think I will leave this to the professionals and get it booked in this week :)

I can assure you that both N8 and NHN are very professional fitters of cruise control and are both site sponsors.

We are professionals, we do these installs for a living mate, feel free to search the forum for any of my work, if you like, I can organise this for you if locality is convenient.

Thanks for all the interest guys :) But I'm booking it through JMB retrofits as they are local to me :)

Thanks for all the interest guys :) But I'm booking it through JMB retrofits as they are local to me :)

Was actually going to suggest going to Jonny if you didn't want to do it yourself. He's done a few bits on my car and I've been happy with them.

Paul, I think you need to get used to the forum a bit more and research a subject before you make a comment like that !

Whatever you do, don't leave it to the 'professionals' at Audi dealers who will most likely say something like 'it can't be done on your model'.

The guys on here know what they are talking about and carry our the work in a much more professional manner than most dealers !

Paul, I think you need to get used to the forum a bit more and research a subject before you make a comment like that !

Whatever you do, don't leave it to the 'professionals' at Audi dealers who will most likely say something like 'it can't be done on your model'.

The guys on here know what they are talking about and carry our the work in a much more professional manner than most dealers !

o think you've taken that comment the wrong way mate.. I didn't mean to offend anyone.. All I'm saying is I wouldn't fit this myself and leave it for the professionals I.e sombody who knows what they doing rather than me :|

Hey up boys and girls, I think he means he's gonna get someone on here (a proffesional) to do the work rather than attempt it himself. The lad he mentioned doing the work isn't a dealer but a forum member and has a company called JMB that do the retro fits.

Hey up boys and girls, I think he means he's gonna get someone on here (a proffesional) to do the work rather than attempt it himself. The lad he mentioned doing the work isn't a dealer but a forum member and has a company called JMB that do the retro fits.
Hit the nail on the head :)

o think you've taken that comment the wrong way mate.. I didn't mean to offend anyone.. All I'm saying is I wouldn't fit this myself and leave it for the professionals I.e sombody who knows what they doing rather than me :|

My apologies - I did take the comment the wrong way and I'm sorry.

Jonny is a good guy, will do a very professional job and has a lot of experience.

Next job is mfsw if you haven't already got it !!!!

No problem :)

mfsw?.. Sorry I have no idea what this means