Cup holder!!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm looking to add a cup holder to the front dash and I was wondering what the part number was and where to get the cup holder from?

Hope you guys can help cheers

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!! Covered many times for different holders. Also REALLY helps if you let people know what year and model of A3 you have. Ideally chuck in a picture of your dash too and whereabouts you are wanting to fit it exactly.

Lot of helpful people on here. Just please put a little effort and thought into your posts and SEARCH first!!!!! 60% of the time a search works everytime....

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!! Covered many times for different holders. Also REALLY helps if you let people know what year and model of A3 you have. Ideally chuck in a picture of your dash too and whereabouts you are wanting to fit it exactly.

Lot of helpful people on here. Just please put a little effort and thought into your posts and SEARCH first!!!!! 60% of the time a search works everytime....

Okey dokey pal sorry I couldn't find search on my tapatalk as it keeps crashing so I found it easier to just do a thread! I have an Audi a3 11 plate with rns-e I want it on the right hand side closest to the steering wheel as I hVe 3 button spaces so I could put a cup holds there bit ill get ok the laptop later an have a look is well.

Cheers

Hi guys got the car cleaned and took a few pictures so I've looked in the search bar but not many have come up for a a3 cup holder!

Would it be possible to have one the right hand side of the hazard light button?

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484437307706

I'm sure it's been done mate there is a thread on it, if you look in the stickies section at the top it tells you how to search the forum using google as the search engine, Its probably the most effective way of searching old threads.

Hope this helps

I've not done it myself. It is a bit of a pain with the only cup holder being under the arm rest so you can use one or the other. Would be better to have one on the dash where you said but I won't be pulling my dash apart to do it. You may be better at that kind of thing. The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.

The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.

This is exactly why I won't put one in that location

I've not done it myself. It is a bit of a pain with the only cup holder being under the arm rest so you can use one or the other. Would be better to have one on the dash where you said but I won't be pulling my dash apart to do it. You may be better at that kind of thing. The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.

Haha I have been reading and thinking the exactly same thing about the drink spilling on the sat nav not a good idea lol. Think ill stick to changing my pedals and washer jets to fan spray ones I think first lol.

Cheers guys.