Cup Holder???

I think people have done this but you have to file down bits from an older shape one. I'm keen to do something like this to. Just never got round to it!

If you haven't got a rnse why not lol of course when you put stuff like cans on there you would have to be daft to not keep a close eye on leaky liquids over flowing with braking etc but in terms of bottles with screw cap ends why not I I don't see the problem I also have 1 of those card holders which I deem useless I think it would be great for me to squeeze more useful things out of my cockpit (drivers seat area) lol

Reactions: mister.c.
If you haven't got a rnse why not lol of course when you put stuff like cans on there you would have to be daft to not keep a close eye on leaky liquids over flowing with braking etc but in terms of bottles with screw cap ends why not I I don't see the problem I also have 1 of those card holders which I deem useless I think it would be great for me to squeeze more useful things out of my cockpit (drivers seat area) lol
ill be installing an aftermarket head unit next week so hopefully nothing leaks!! the cup holder under the arm rest is in the most stupid position audi could of thought of.