Cupra 280

lee wwfc

Reaction score
Hi, I currently own a cupra 280 with dsg and i'm looking into getting it mapped in the new year and I was just wondering what tuners you guys recommend for a custom map. I'm on seatcupra.net but there isn't much info on there really. I know the cars aren't identical but they're pretty similar. Also I'm based in the midlands if that helps. R tech are the only guys that I know have a good reputation but not sure if they do the MQB chassis yet.

Cheers Lee

Hi, I currently own a cupra 280 with dsg and i'm looking into getting it mapped in the new year and I was just wondering what tuners you guys recommend for a custom map. I'm on seatcupra.net but there isn't much info on there really. I know the cars aren't identical but they're pretty similar. Also I'm based in the midlands if that helps. R tech are the only guys that I know have a good reputation but not sure if they do the MQB chassis yet.

Cheers Lee
Give Awesome Gti a look on line and the usual Revo and also Bluefin??

Reactions: Rob2k68
Yeah I know about revo, Apr, etc. Just wondered if there were any independent tuners you guys use like R tech.

Thanks

I imagine seatcupra.net and the use of their search facility will answer all your questions. Decent set of people.