Curbed Alloy wheel :-(

redspudder

Sparky
Reaction score
I caught my rear wheel on a curb this morning im gutted.
I have it booked it at my local dealer £75 for repair which i didnt think was to bad ill see how the repair goes.

P1000710.jpg

P1000709.jpg

P1000711.jpg

Ouch! Seeing this always makes me feel a little bit sick as it brings back memories of when I kerbed one of my wheels last year and was totally gutted. It will be as good as new again soon, dude. I'd be expecting nothing less than a totally perfect job for £75 TBH. I'd say that's probably slightly more than the average, but a small price to pay to have your wheels perfect again. :)

I have been quoted £53 but when i took the car down they said there was no chance of matching the paint/laquer and i would have to go direct to the dealer.The dealer has offer on £75 per wheel or all 4 for £250 but the other 3 are perfect as was that one until earlier, what pi$$ed me off is that im so careful and very anal over my car it was just one slip but just shows what can be done with a little lapse in concentration!

I know, it is SO gutting when this happens :(. When I think about it, I suppose the price of £75 isn't too bad when the colour will be matched up perfectly for you. You'll have forgotten all about it when your wheel is tip top once again, lol. :)