custom oval exhaust on rs3 both sides anyone making them?

kilojade

Reaction score
really want to change the look of the rear end. anyone making the rs style exhausts for the rs3 yet?

sick of people saying, oh thought it was a s3 lol, fuc*ing doing my head in why the hell didn't the dumb *** guy who designed this rs3 put the proper rs exhaust on it like all other rs's what was he thinking needs a slap! lol

this what it should of been like lol

Images

Hi mate yeah it would like lovely ,but the s3 also can have quad exhausts ,not really seen any oval exhausts on this platform ...
5ecc753e.jpg

0c57eaf0.jpg

Reactions: millsy4002
Horses for courses and all that.

Twin split ovals isn't orignal RS though; twin rounds dressed to the left sir? Don't mind if I do :).

I like the fact that the 3 has the same pipe set up as the RS2 and the fact that it doesn't have an overly exaggerated body kit.....proper sleeper as was the RS2 (short of nogy blue paint of course)

Hi mate yeah it would like lovely ,but the s3 also can have quad exhausts ,not really seen any oval exhausts on this platform ...
5ecc753e.jpg

ha ha... This looks sh;t

Reactions: RYes3 and geek

Twin split ovals isn't orignal RS though; twin rounds dressed to the left sir? Don't mind if I do :).

I like the fact that the 3 has the same pipe set up as the RS2 and the fact that it doesn't have an overly exaggerated body kit.....proper sleeper as was the RS2 (short of nogy blue paint of course)
yes, yes, yes, yes and yes... To all of the above, mr Geek..:yes:

An S3 especially 8L is too small a car for quad zorsts - even the new S3 (MY2014) looks silly with 4!! I single oval each side could be ok but am glad my RS3 hasnt got 4!!

Good effort and obviously a proud owner, just don't do the aluminium zorst surrounds, see far too many 1 litre saxo's with them - it just screams halfords.

Not feeling it for the front spoiler either; if it had been left stock that would have been a very different story. Ironically that 2.7 motor only ever had a twin tipped pipe in the first place.

Missed opportunity to create a monster of a sleeper - each to his own though, each to his own.........

AAS - Advanced Automotive Systems Ltd - Nationally renowned for quality craftmanship would probably fabricate you a dual oval exit system with ovals whatever size you would want but then if you want active valve still you would probably have to put a valve on each outlet as well. To cut the rear valance to look symmetrical woudn't be hard.

Custom built with mandrel bends wherever possible rather than TIG welds all over, a lot cheaper than Milltek and better quality and also do titanium systems if you want. I have been using these guys since 2005 with my B6 S4 and the work is excellet and anyone I have rceommended to them has not been disappointed either.

had an RS2 for 11 years.
wholeheartedly agree.

in sleeper mode this morning 'slept' all over some lit up Mercedes trying to bully his way over the top of me......
result: RS3 1, Mercedes in the weeds :eyebrows: as I screamed into open roads I could see him mouthing 'but it's only got twin exhausts'
:p