CW52TEU

pburv

Reaction score
Anyone on this forum own this car(reg number as title).Just wondering how "the old gal" is going.? I have been on the dvla sight and says its still taxed and mot,d..It was my first Audi I owned and you know what they say "the first is always the best" ps any pics would be nice;)

Anyone on this forum own this car(reg number as title).Just wondering how "the old gal" is going.? I have been on the dvla sight and says its still taxed and mot,d..It was my first Audi I owned and you know what they say "the first is always the best" ps any pics would be nice;)
Old post 'bump' Any news on this car. Just checked MOT website and shows it's expired Last known mileage was showing 161k . Was talking to the wife earlier and she asked about it. It was the car I picked up my new born son from hospital . I have many fond memories of that car.(audi 1.8T Sport Quattro Ming Blue). Also anyone on this A4 B6 section have another A4 of mine reg number PY06NGU 2.0 Quattro Special Edition ? Long shot I know lol

Old post 'bump' Any news on this car. Just checked MOT website and shows it's expired Last known mileage was showing 161k . Was talking to the wife earlier and she asked about it. It was the car I picked up my new born son from hospital . I have many fond memories of that car.(audi 1.8T Sport Quattro Ming Blue). Also anyone on this A4 B6 section have another A4 of mine reg number PY06NGU 2.0 Quattro Special Edition ? Long shot I know lol
Another old post bump.:worked till 5am:
PY06NGU is still running with 97k miles.

Reactions: Sandra