For Sale D2 S8

rich764089

Reaction score
Selling my D2 S8. It's in excellent condition, with 20 service stamps, and drives beautifully. Happy to send any photos to anyone who wants them, but there are some here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204084446491

Inspections and test drives are very welcome.

I believe only about 150 remain on UK roads, and many fewer of pre-facelifts such as this that many believe drive better due to no drive-by-wire :)

It has parking sensors, Bose stereo, sunroof, double glazing, cruise control, heated leather electric memory seats, Bluetooth phone and digital music playback added, heated electric leather seats, rear blinds, etc.

Bodywork, paintwork and wheels in near perfect condition, and interior in excellent condition with some minor wear as would be expected.

Has had a lot done in the last 18 months or so, so is in brilliant mechanical condition, including: Timing belt (second change) and alternator belt plus pulleys etc; water pump; gearbox oil and filter change; spark plus replaced; springs replaced; power steering fluid replaced; new brake pads and disc; coolant hoses replaced; new bonnet gas struts; ignition coil replaced; headlight lenses replaced; MAF replaced; new front suspension control arms; exhaust replaced.

MOT to March 2023, no advisories. Offers welcome, but no silly ones please; I'm in no rush to sell.