DAB disappeared PFL

quattrorally

Reaction score
As the title suggest.

only FM and AM is listed.

Reset to factory settings and still nothing.
c6ed31a02ce7a0e0156b3ea1e36a1b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a wire in your fin that has gotten corroded or maybe a wire in the fin has come lose

I think there are 3 or 4 wires in the fin, maybe one has been compromised

This is a known issue / bug with these units for which there is a software update. If you are in or can get to London I can resolve this for you.

Edit: or you could mail your unit to me.

This is a known issue / bug with these units for which there is a software update. If you are in or can get to London I can resolve this for you.

Edit: or you could mail your unit to me.

DAB disappeared from my PFL too. @DJAlix fixed mine. Thanks again Alex :icon thumright:

Reactions: DJAlix
Sorry to revive an old thread but I collected my car from having some parts fitted and mapping and my DAB has completely disappeared as well. I had one saved station which I listened to travelling down there but after when I tried to adjust volume it said unavailable, then in waveband DAB has disappeared completely.

Do you know what causes this? Could they have damaged something and is it easily sorted? I’ve never lost DAB before so seems unusual I collect the car and it’s not working.

What you have described seems similar to what happened with my PFL.
Have a read of this thread:

and perhaps contact @DJAlix . He sorted mine a while back and its still working. Good luck with getting your DAB fixed

Reactions: CHRS3