DAB radio..

Abrown

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what the "i" means on it under the station.
I believe it means information... Although I can't find anyway to get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if anyone knows what the "i" means on it under the station.
I believe it means information... Although I can't find anyway to get it?

Information would be correct - if you go to 'Functions' and i think (off the top of my head) 'Station info' it will show you track/DJ info..
Whatever the section is called, it's the second from the left under 'Functions'

Reactions: pburv
I have that checked on but all that seems to do it instead of being one the screen that has all the radio stations it just focuses on the one station that's selected but has no information except the station name.

I have that checked on but all that seems to do it instead of being one the screen that has all the radio stations it just focuses on the one station that's selected but has no information except the station name.

For example - R1 is highlighted, when I click functions then radio text

I get this..

That's as informative as it gets, some stations may have more, some less, and it will only focus on the station that you're listening to

As above, and you have to bring it up each time you start the car as it defaults back to the original setting/screen, with just the station name and the DAB icon.

Reactions: Max-Robbo and pburv
I find that after leaving it on station text that it can take up to 30-45 seconds for it to change from their generic text of what their website is etc to the song that is playing