Dab +

L_G

Reaction score
I have noticed a few radio stations have now migrated onto DAB+ - is this available on either the original B9 or the facelift models?

I have noticed a few radio stations have now migrated onto DAB+ - is this available on either the original B9 or the facelift models?
According to Digital Radio Uk ”The UK’s first national DAB+ stations launched on 29 February 2016 and in June 2019, Smooth Extra and Heart Extra switched to DAB+ from DAB to became the first stations to broadcast in DAB+ on the national commercial Digital One multiplex.

There are now over 180 stations broadcasting on DAB+ in the UK, including 19 national stations – Fun Kids, JazzFM, Union Jack, JACK Radio, Forces BFBS, Love Sport Radio, Virgin Radio Anthems, Chilled and Groove, Smooth Extra, Heart Extra, Heart Dance, Heart 90s, Heart 80s, Heart 70s, Capital XTRA, Capital XTRA Reloaded, LBC News and Gold, and a number of local commercial stations, plus around 150 ultra-local community and commercial stations on small-scale DAB. (Updated 8 January 2020)

I can get all of these on my current S5 (facelift) and I’m certain I was able to get them -(e.g the Heart stations ) in my old A5 pre facelift

Thanks for that, I can get the stations in second paragraph but not (for example) Heart Extra, this is grim news as this station will soon start broadcasting Christmas music and nothing else.....