Dare I...................................... start a MY16 RS3 wait thread... !

well i am also one step closer. Agreement in principle fro SWBMO. Disappointing in only £27K on my S3 (8 months old, and 9K miles) - £400 pcm depreciation for every month I wait to order. My spec is just over £46K so another 19K to find.......

Reactions: monopole
That's nothing on the hit I've taken with 3 new cars in 3 yrs (gonna be 4 in 4 now :))

62 S3
63 A5
14 S3
65 RS3

:)

I dare say, in a couple of days, a few more posters here....... with their confirmed orders :D

Reactions: Nimbus265
My dealer is saying orders open on Thursday.

My order looks like this

Sepang Blue
Tech Pack
Dynamic Pack
Comfort and Sound Pack
Reversing Camera

Reactions: Nimbus265 and monopole
Nice one, my dealer is all quiet on the western front so to speak... will call him tomorrow !

Truth be, the only problem is, I'm still actually undecided on colour :unsure:. It's gonna be a twitchy moment my dealer actually hits that order button on the system. I've already been in and changed my pre-order spec and colour twice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nimbus265
NO

NO

NO

I AM DECIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little edit to silver the door mirror and add plate, this IS my final decision

honestly :)

r8y2i8.jpg

Reactions: fanshu and lucas-suisse
i'm still not convinced by that quattro badge .......... really hope there is an option to delete it - its just looks a bit brash to me on this level of car - although I appreciate it features on other cars higher up in the Audi range too - but my thinking is the same for those cars too - its not needed IMO, or should be an option at least.

Reactions: 45bvtc
I'd not have that quattro badge either; less is far more for me:
RS3-ripple_zps3da37fa0.jpg

And the tax disc has gone now too, obviously...

Reactions: ice_cube99 and Snake Pliskin

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-15_13-2-51.png
    upload_2015-4-15_13-2-51.png
    823 bytes · Views: 264
Reactions: 45bvtc and Snake Pliskin
I'd not have that quattro badge either; less is far more for me:
RS3-ripple_zps3da37fa0.jpg

And the tax disc has gone now too, obviously...

Yeah must say - they got the styling of the last RS3 spot on - looks sweet :icon thumright:

Reactions: 45bvtc
I haven't specced ACC for that very reason

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I haven't specced ACC for that very reason

In which case ........... it will look perfect :icon thumright:

I really like the cream interior - just not sure if I am daring enough to go for it though - or if I could live with it long term ....... so will probably stay safe and go black :)

Look amazing here though

2016AudiRS3-25.jpg

2016AudiRS3-34.jpg

order placed this morning with Kings Lynn Audi as the car appeared on SLI this morning and they were able to fire the order off to Audi.

Nardo Grey
Alloy wheels U65 £895.00
DYNAMIC PACKAGE WB0 £1495.00
HIGH GLOSS BLACK STYLING PACKAGE £695.00
COMFORT AND SOUND PACKAGE WB3 £1150.00
TECH PACK PNQ £1495.00
RS3 DESIGN PACKAGE PEF £895.00
PANO ROOF £950.00
BLACK ROOF RAILS 3S2 £250.00
PRIVACY GLASS VW1 £290.00
EXTERIOR MIRRORS IN HIGH GLOSS 6FJ £125.00
HOLD ASSIST UH2 £90.00
RS SUPER SPORTS SEATS BLACK WITH CONTRASTING IN CRESCENDO RED QB £795.00
RED BRAKE CALIPERS PC2 £325.00

Reactions: ice_cube99 and Nimbus265
I thought the 'RS3 design package' and 'RS SSS with contrasting in crescendo red' was part of the same package?

i'm still not convinced by that quattro badge .......... really hope there is an option to delete it - its just looks a bit brash to me on this level of car - although I appreciate it features on other cars higher up in the Audi range too - but my thinking is the same for those cars too - its not needed IMO, or should be an option at least.

you only get the quattro badge if you spec either the black or alu pack. But should be easy enough to remove I imagine if you don't like it.

I really like the cream interior - just not sure if I am daring enough to go for it though - or if I could live with it long term ....... so will probably stay safe and go black :)

Look amazing here though

Look amazing here though

2016AudiRS3-25.jpg

2016AudiRS3-34.jpg

My S3 is similar - and i love the contrast.

I thought the 'RS3 design package' and 'RS SSS with contrasting in crescendo red' was part of the same package?

no they are 2 seperate packs; The design package includes mono.pur, red vents, red stitching on seatbelts and RS3 mats.

just started a new thread only for those with confirmed factory orders to monitor progress; not a general discussion on who might order....:)

I just LOVE what an RS3 DOES and the MORE it can HIDE its performance/abilities the BETTER I LIKE: that 8V 'bling' just doesn't do it for me.

A bland 8P and with 3.1/2 years of ownership I still get asked "what sort of Audi is that" and that's the sort of Audi I prefer. And most questions derive from the noise BLUEY makes...

However, when I get my hands on an 8V then if I/we think it's £s 20/25K better than the 8P (BLUEY) we have then we'll be having' one; but I ain't holding my breath...

order placed this morning with Kings Lynn Audi as the car appeared on SLI this morning and they were able to fire the order off to Audi.

Nardo Grey
Alloy wheels U65 £895.00
DYNAMIC PACKAGE WB0 £1495.00
HIGH GLOSS BLACK STYLING PACKAGE £695.00
COMFORT AND SOUND PACKAGE WB3 £1150.00
TECH PACK PNQ £1495.00
RS3 DESIGN PACKAGE PEF £895.00
PANO ROOF £950.00
BLACK ROOF RAILS 3S2 £250.00
PRIVACY GLASS VW1 £290.00
EXTERIOR MIRRORS IN HIGH GLOSS 6FJ £125.00
HOLD ASSIST UH2 £90.00
RS SUPER SPORTS SEATS BLACK WITH CONTRASTING IN CRESCENDO RED QB £795.00
RED BRAKE CALIPERS PC2 £325.00
Looking at nearly the same, not sure about pano and roof rails on RS? On S3 it gives it a lift but not sure RS needs a lift? Who am I to say anyway, I'm sure it'll look magic.

I see the RS3 has disappeared from the Configurator ...

Probably as the car will not be delivered till next year now !