DAS-6 Hard Paint Polishing Kits - Just £99 for Xmas!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
A few of you have known this offer was coming for a while now (and some of you already seem to have taken advantage of it judging by sales over the last couple of days!), but for everybody else here it is - your only chance for the foreseeable future to take a full DAS-6 Hard Paint Polishing Kit of off us for less than £100... which is a massive saving of more than £50! This offer will last as long as our stocks do, which should be right through to Xmas, but we cannot guarantee this, so if you want one be quick. Full details, including zoomable pictures, usage instructions and graphical specification on this link...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb-das6-hard-paint-polishing-kit-special-offers.html

Don't ever say we're not good to you! Over 33% off!

:)

I thought this was an error at first when I saw it on the site yesterday, it's an insane offer and I'm currently putting in an order for one :D

Thanks Rich!

I too noticed this on the new site and i'm very very tempted. the only niggle i have is if i can really justify it. I won't have the use of a PTG and thus won't no how much i'm taking off the car. I love looking at the work that you carry out and the finish that you can achieve through the use of machine polishing but i'm a weekend detailer.

Also i'd be buying the hard kit as i have an audi, but to get good use out of it i would look to maybe do my friends car's also and these are currently; ford, alfa, bmw, vw.

could i use anything from this hard kit on any of these other cars? Even if not to achieve full correction but improvement/ filling of defects?

Thanks.

PS. new site is quality work.

Thats an insane offer but i'll take you up on it, I shall order that now!

I too noticed this on the new site and i'm very very tempted. the only niggle i have is if i can really justify it. I won't have the use of a PTG and thus won't no how much i'm taking off the car. I love looking at the work that you carry out and the finish that you can achieve through the use of machine polishing but i'm a weekend detailer.

Also i'd be buying the hard kit as i have an audi, but to get good use out of it i would look to maybe do my friends car's also and these are currently; ford, alfa, bmw, vw.

could i use anything from this hard kit on any of these other cars? Even if not to achieve full correction but improvement/ filling of defects?

Thanks.

PS. new site is quality work.

As long as you always match the paint type you are working on (soft, intermediate or hard) to appropriate polishes and pads, then there is only ever a very slim chance of removing too much paint; this is why we have taken the trouble to put paint type specific kits together. This is what you will be dealing with...

Audi - hard paint
Ford - intermediate paint
Alfa - soft paint
BMW - hard paint
VW - hard paint

Thus, for the Audi, BMW and VW the hard paint kit will be ideal. For the Ford, you can use the orange and yellow pads in the hard kit no problem at all, but you will need an extra small bottle of Menzerna 203S (which is appropriate for intermediate paints). For the Alfa, you will need entirely different pads (Lake Country Polishing Pads are ideal) and another bottle of polish, this time Final Polish II (again by Menzerna). This would give you an overall kit suitable for use on all paint types.

I hope that helps!

:icon_thumright:

Thanks Rich that's great info.

I wasn't really a hard sell, but that's helped me make up my mind.

Thanks.

update - polishing kit now purchased. :yes:

Last edited:
Nice! Will you ship to Norway? How much? Feel free to pm me..

Good job ive already got one. Great bit of kit :)