Dashcam gem

LJC105

Reaction score
Driving through Central London late last night, a very noisy M135i tried it on with me, resulting in a nice camera flash for him... :whip:

Before anyone mentions it, no I wasn't egging him on or speeding, in fact it was the opposite. I'm not going to be a nob in Central London or any populated area. I stayed at 30 whilst he launched off every light like a tw*t

Reactions: FR4NC15, S37S, cemerson and 7 others
Never happens often enough that t***s like this get their just deserts lol

Reactions: Tom.H
tumblr_inline_oe71swGBSR1swwv1k_500.gif

Reactions: ruairi83 and Tom.H
Driving through Central London late last night, a very noisy M135i tried it on with me, resulting in a nice camera flash for him... :whip:

Before anyone mentions it, no I wasn't egging him on or speeding, in fact it was the opposite. I'm not going to be a nob in Central London or any populated area. I stayed at 30 whilst he launched off every light like a tw*t

Wheres the camera lol its hard to spot

So the camera took pictures of him after he passed it?

So the camera took pictures of him after he passed it?
That's the way most of them work. Truvelo took pictures of the front of the car coming towards it, but it wasn't a widely adopted technology.

Why does he cut right just after the lights?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Why does he cut right just after the lights?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Only reason I can think is to try and swerve the road markings, which actually upon rewatching the footage is very dangerous on his behalf. Too much of a swerve especially in an M car and you're plowing into traffic going the opposite way.

I think he tried to slow down when he noticed the camera but was going too fast.

Although based on his driving I'm sure there are many points already on that license. Could be a ban coming. He is probably on the fight back forums right now claiming he wasn't going fast and it's bad luck he was flashed lol.

Believe me and I'm sure we are all the same I love nothing more than the sound my S3 makes changing gear when I accelerate but I literally go to 30 and break. I'm not trying to be fast. I just like the noise. When I get an RS3 maybe I get that noise without going above 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the way most of them work. Truvelo took pictures of the front of the car coming towards it, but it wasn't a widely adopted technology.

I see, we don't have that here in Denmark. Hell, we don't even have permanent road cameras only these scum vans with a camera in the back or a tripod placed away from it so you can't see it.

Last edited:
You can see the oh sh1t moment where he / she dives on the brakes to try and drop under the limit and triggers the emergency flashing brake lights.

Reactions: S37S and Lehn
What a ****! I've seen so many people get caught on this stretch - just the other day I had a c63 right up behind me continually revving at every light:wtf:

Stup1d m135... egging on a s3 with 300 really? No chance at all. Instead of a finish flag he got some finish flashg... lol.

Reactions: MattSedg