Daytona grey or Black ?

TURBO RORO

Reaction score
Hello girls,

which colour does match the best with the RS3 ?

I found two used cars and I love both of the colors...

thanks

roro

Suzuka Grey ;) biased tho...personal preference really. Only ones I have seen about Glasgow have been Daytona Grey. I prefer the grey to the black.

I much prefer the lighter colours, ibis first (I have one) and then Suzuka :)

If I had to choose I'd go Daytona, but I had a Daytona RS4 and it shows little scratches badly, almost as bad as black, and is why I went light.

anything is better than red though ;)

Daytona with black optics looks really nice, that's what I wanted but couldn't order anymore and had to settle for black.
I think Daytona looks sportier ,black is smart/slicker. :uhm:

Hello girls,

which colour does match the best with the RS3 ?

I found two used cars and I love both of the colors...

thanks

roro

I have black with the alu pack and think it looks great. However, I bought this nearly new @ 1.5k miles as it had all the features I would have specced out but for £6k less than new. If I gone new and didn't opt for a alternative £2k colour choice, the grey would have been my choice.

Both look great...

Not sure how i'd choose between them tbh, I'd have to pick the car with the better 'spec'

neither....... sunburst orange is the future
f20206b1c22c60b8ad6f979ea4befd22_zps199b43dd.jpg

That Daytona badly needs privacy glass IMHO

And I'd go grey, but I'm biased, even though in my 11 days of ownership I've only had it for 7 hours!

club Suzuka....... Stormtrooper Grey
20a15b8f46c9a696541f431b0de9cb5a_zpsa46f707c.jpg

welcome to the darkside...........
200346812abd3d085c66bf9d09fcb8ec_zps11730556.jpg

FAF!...well apart from the orange on the wheels...I nearly bought a TTS in this colour.

I like it in Solar Orange, and the yellow but don't think I'd be brave enough to live with it on a daily basis though...:detective2:

This has been photshopped at some point as the original pic doesn't have the orange on the wheels. Looks a lot nicer with out it.

I went daytona and black optics and one great benifit is it seems to hide road grim very well :) its no different close up but from a few meters away it does not look any were near as dirty as it actually is ;-)