Daz, you decide!!!!

Mr_Freeze

The Stormtrooper on the right uses new Daz to wash his uniform. Sadly the trooper on the left doesn't.

You decide?

grey v white.jpg

PigPen

Suzuka Undercoat everytime but then I am biased. Will have to get there next time to get the numbers up on Suzuka! Stop picking on his car IT IS the best colour.:p

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
The building behind was white, they've since demolished it in utter disgust........
eefbcf5dfaf8654b4c2430fd9980f84c_zpsa95432c9.jpg

Keep it going creamy ha ha ha ha:p

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
No, ok I will...... Found you a new crash helmet, matches you're Micky Mouse wing-mirrors
d7fc056667abde1e7283f6c524115a2a_zps4d1fb24e.jpg

3af5fe16b8cd4e307fcd68b0e2ba47ab_zps1d412647.jpg

meant to say, love the private plate..... How very middle class of you, wait a minute you own an RS3 aren't you working cclass ha ha ha ha ha ha:kiss:

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......... brilliant absolutely brilliant:laugh: take a bow Catnip

Mr_Freeze

No, ok I will...... Found you a new crash helmet, matches you're Micky Mouse wing-mirrors
d7fc056667abde1e7283f6c524115a2a_zps4d1fb24e.jpg

3af5fe16b8cd4e307fcd68b0e2ba47ab_zps1d412647.jpg

meant to say, love the private plate..... How very middle class of you, wait a minute you own an RS3 aren't you working cclass ha ha ha ha ha ha:kiss:

Jeez give me a break, remember i'm working class....................so the day job stops me been on here all day.

Ok 2 points of order:-

1. I want white ears not Black!
2. Its not a private plate, its a non-dating plate that i managed to find that had some cool leeters in the right order :p

Mr_Freeze

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Some people are never happy....... Close enough, looks awesome in the flesh
fe22d46f40e791628b16c69a17fb9df3_zps46a24614.jpg

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
Some people are never happy....... Close enough, looks awesome in the flesh
fe22d46f40e791628b16c69a17fb9df3_zps46a24614.jpg

ha ha! yes mate your right! they all look awesome!
soon my day will come and i shall have a red one please sir!
just never seen a silver one, the cornflower blue is a bit special that somebody on here has, aswell as that viper green one from the german meeting i seen on here too! :wub:

Mr_Freeze

Please do not adjust your monitors settings, the car on the right, really is that colour :p

View attachment 14160

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
and that's the way I like it ah ha ah ha......... How's you're tyres mate..... got any left hee hee hee:laugh:

I agree Bilen's is sick but mine's clearly the best:p prepare for Ibis onslaught.......!

Last edited:

HullRs3

RS3 8P (2012)
fridge white or tipex white!
I guess if Scotch Video tapes re-released their video tape advert a certain RS3 would not feature as the star..... Re-record no fade away!

Bilen

Why thank you for the compliment Catnip! (best colour and all)

i was surprisingly drawn to the Suzuka (primer, off white, creme fraiche....)

But unsurprisingly very happy with the colour and spec, just filthy now...

Poor ol' Robbie...

Personally I liked the vulva pink as tweaked in previous pictures... I'm sure its part of the Dulux range as my bedroom is that colour...

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
​Can't believe Bilen's found us........
dd4f03ede01c66a36031196ba34419c3_zps6ab91d27.jpg
it's you're fault, have you seen how creamy you're helmet is....

Last edited: