Moisty said:Sorry, I am struggling with this one!
I am only writing as I have just spent a month researching A3 prices and then finding one. I ensured I paid the right price (May 07 A3 Sportback, 3000 miles, 2.0 T S-line exclusive edition, £21k).
If you have put a deposit down on a car and then find you can get it cheaper elsewhere, is that just not tuff sh1t?
Sorry if that sounds unsympathetic to the casue, but from what I have read the only reason for wanting to cancel is that you think the price is too high and I am afraid that should have been thought of before purchase not after.
I think the original deal is good, but after more research i found i could get a better deal! more money ,but a better alround package IMHO.
I asked the dealer could he match the price if not i would have to cancel ( the ink was still wet ) they said they would let me know if they could match the deal first thing, as it was the managers day off!
The dealer rang me at 15.30 hours on monday saying ( i couldn't get out of the deal )
I have since found out the fianace only went through yesterday! ( could it of been around 1500 hours ? makes you wonder )
The original deal is starting to look more attractive when you add 675 pounds i would lose/pay out and save a whole lot of stress, plus no 12 week wait, as i don't have a car at the moment!
TBH i wouldn't of expected a main Audi dealer in one of the biggest citys in the country to be quite so unforgiving or backstreet!