B8 Deano's B8 RS4

About 5 mins to swap the buttom module but the coding is not obvious

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
1fe298aced0bf00774a040509499cfe9.jpg
3c37e7236c1e07a9f70f2b14d2b9485e.jpg

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Hi all, i can't believe I'm typing this but my car is casually up for sale. I literally love this thing like my children but i have some major house development coming up and need to be sensible for a short period.

I'm not going to do an ad as i'm just seeing if there is any interest. The basic points are:

- 63 plate MY14
- 33k on clock
- FASH and still in approved warranty until end of August
- 5k to next service
- Really high spec (took me 3 months to find) with sports pack, pano roof, advanced key, 3G high+ with phone, memory seats and mirrors, black pack
- A1 condition
- subtle mods, carbon mirrors, black badges, choice of milltek resonated, unresonated or OEM sports exhaust, upgraded EM tuning lights (over £1k of work), rs6 rear caliper plates.

Based on audi approved RS4's currently for sale I'm competitively pricing it at 39k + 1k for mods - 1k for the audi warranty you would want to buy - £500 for half of the 38k service as I'm half way through the interval.

So yours for £38.5k

Hi all, i can't believe I'm typing this but my car is casually up for sale. I literally love this thing like my children but i have some major house development coming up and need to be sensible for a short period.

I'm not going to do an ad as i'm just seeing if there is any interest. The basic points are:

- 63 plate MY14
- 33k on clock
- 5k to next service
- Really high spec (took me 3 months to find) with sports pack, pano roof, advanced key, 3G high+ with phone, memory seats and mirrors, black pack
- A1 condition
- subtle mods, carbon mirrors, black badges, choice of milltek resonated, unresonated or OEM sports exhaust, upgraded EM tuning lights (over £1k of work), rs6 rear caliper plates.

Based on audi approved RS4's currently for sale I'm competitively pricing it at 39k + 1k for mods - 1k for the audi warranty you would want to buy - £500 for half of the 38k service as I'm half way through the interval.

So yours for £38.5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DeanoC
Genuinely feel sick mate. That may be the weekend in praque though

Gutted for ya mate. Think you'll get another afterwards?

Reactions: DeanoC
Gutted for ya mate. Think you'll get another afterwards?

100% yes. 9 months or so. Just need a cash injection for the house. Got to spend money to make money right....

100% yes. 9 months or so. Just need a cash injection for the house. Got to spend money to make money right....

What a hero!

- 63 plate MY14
- 33k on clock
- 5k to next service
- A1 condition

So yours for £38.5k

@DeanoC - Unlike !
But seriously, GLWTS buddy
Great thread BTW