Death of another A6

d3m0n

Reaction score
So my recently serviced 2005 C5 Avant is destined for the scrappy (or ebay) after the gearbox decided it had had enough #thumbsdown it had a gearbox ecu rebuild and gearbox service at 70k (approx 5 years ago) and last had a gearbox service in March at 110k (along with new cambelt/water pump etc), but now it has no drive and the infamous PRNDS is flashing like a gooden.

Before it goes are there any obvious bits worth stripping off and selling separately before she goes, it's a good condition final edition with nav and nubuck leather etc etc

Ive read some scary quotes to get it fixed (£3-4k!) seeing as the car is probably worth that (if not much less) its being sent to the scrappy (unless i put it on ebay), but before i do there isnt anything obvious i should check that will return drive back to the car.......aside from not moving at all mechanically its sound and has FSH.

Any idea what it would be worth in its current state?

RIP RL54LKY

In other news im now looking for a new car........currently eyeing up a Passat R36 which is proving quite challenging as there is only 1 for sale in the UK....unless anyone knows otherwise?!?!