Delivery mileage?

Keano04

Reaction score
Was wondering what mileage cars have been delivered with so far?

My last x3 (non Audi) new car purchases have all had exactly 10 upon collection.

What should I be expecting for mine when I collection () next week…?

Was wondering what mileage cars have been delivered with so far?

My last x3 (non Audi) new car purchases have all had exactly 10 upon collection.

What should I be expecting for mine when I collection () next week…?

RS cars get more testing. I think my current pfl 8V came with about 45 miles or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keano04
40-50 miles on each of my RS's.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Lol I always wonder when this will get asked.

This came up last year and the experts on here all said (as has been mentioned above by @Terminator x and @billymc92 ) that RS models have more testing so normally 38-50miles.
On one of Evil GT YouTube videos they actually say RS models come with higher delivery mileage. When I heard that I laughed as that is what ASN had already said

Reactions: Terminator x
This came up last year and the experts on here all said (as has been mentioned above by @Terminator x and @billymc92 ) that RS models have more testing so normally 38-50miles.
On one of Evil GT YouTube videos they actually say RS models come with higher delivery mileage. When I heard that I laughed as that is what ASN had already said

Lol it comes up everytime a new RS3 model is due, as does it’s explanation

Reactions: AndyVWR
The Kyalami Carbon Black at Stafford Audi has 34 miles on it.

Audi could reset it to zero but never do.

Yeah I had read it was more than “normal” but was wondering what actual mileages had been received.

So far they are in that sort of region though.

Last edited:
Sons dealer demo had 40 miles on it when I drove it

So mine had 15 miles on it when I picked it up.

Reactions: AndyVWR and abmat