Dension 100 gateway FOR SALE

I have one of these and they are dead good! Buy this if you have an ipod!

Which dension actually integrates properly with rns-e & proper lists instead of the cd changer playlists & 6cd implementation

thats not what dension site says Mitch me old fruit, 300 seems to have some better integration, need to email them really to find out for sure I think.

Will this fit my 2004 A3 2.0Tdi with concert single cd headunit. Dension qoute GW16AU2 for my radio??

urrrmmmm strange, hey if you have 300 then I will get my coat, lol

poxy dension, I had the 1st incarnation years ago, was very good then but would prefer proper integration on rns & the site is as you say very contradicting in places cause it shows rns on an a4 with proper track use etc

oh well no good to me then, sd cards are good anyway, less cabling & can store loads of them in armrest, lol

Hey Guys! I'm new to the site, could i confirm it will be compatible for an iphone 3G? So it will charge and simple play through the cars speakers what ever the iphone is playing? in an A3 54 plate?? :unsure:

depends what connector is on the back of your stereo, but if its right then yes to your question

Sorry, can anyone help not sure what stereo i have etc???