Derby members

JonnyDerv

Reaction score
Anyone from Derby or nearby? Would be great to meet some local members

Derby just joined today

Long Eaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Border of Notts and Derby, officially in Derbyshire so I am here. Got VCDS too but by no means an expert :)

Live in derby but work in Belper here. Only owner my Audi A6 for a month now

I live in Donisthorpe a small town near Measham, DE postcode though!

Well how about I start the ball rolling with let’s say a quick morning meet at costa coffee Pride park next Sunday 30th !! Just a thought rather than just hopefully looking at this page weekly ((-:

Yeah I’ll be up for that potentially. Just need to check with my social secretary lol

Lets see if anybody else wants to attend , be great if we got a couple more!!
Well that’s three , let’s see if it snow balls!!, Friday night I will put a concrete time and location
Cheers

Anyone from Derby or nearby? Would be great to meet some local members
Sounds good mate I'm in Derby, unfortunately I work the early shifts six days a week so Saturday nights party night so it all depends on location and time, oh and subriaty lol

Well that’s three , let’s see if it snow balls!!, Friday night I will put a concrete time and location
Cheers
I unfortunately have now got to go to France on Sunday so I’m in work at 10am , would love to organise a meet in the near future but would need to put in place a definite date location and time, we could also get anyone interested to add their name to the post and keep it updated , thoughts?

Reactions: Dave205
I'm in Notts a couple of miles from Ikea having purchased our first Audi a couple of weeks ago being an S3 8V FL, started a diary so check my sign for the link. Got genuine VCDS but not a pro but always happy to help should anyone require it plugging in. There's a nice pub for meets just off A38 in Oakerthorpe (North Derby) named The Peacock, had loads of meets there in the past and it's a great location should anyone fancy a meet up.

Good evening derby members
I recently had a trip down to caffeine and machine near Stratford on Avon and wondering if it’s a possible trip down and meet for anyone interested in the next month or so? There’s plenty of random cars there that attend and a nice selection of audis, thoughts?

Reactions: DTM Tom
There is also the breakfast meets just off M1 J27 North of Nottingham arranged by Stratstone first Saturday of every month from April to October 08:30 to 10:30 with free tea/coffee and breakfast to purchase with further details https://www.stratstone.com/club/events/car-cafe/. If you have never been it's well worth pulling yourself out of bed early as they are full of all sorts from historic to hyper cars and everything in between.

Reactions: Rissy
Good evening all,

New to this forum, been an Audi owner for 4 years now.

Does anyone fancy meeting on Sunday for coffee and look at the motors?

cheers

Welcome mate. Yeah I’d be up for that. Good colour combo

Thanks and yourself, shall we go for the original plan as above, Costa coffee on the wyvern day 10am?
Cheers

Yeah be good to get a date in that people can do :) I’m quite flexible at the weekend

Hi all just joined I've got a 06 plate A4 DTM and I'm always interested in car meets when I'm free! I'm from just off of J28 of the M1, work at a garage there also so you know where to go for general needs
IMG 9908

Hello :) that looks very nice! I’m free most sundays and can do tomorrow :) I’m easy travelling aswell :) let me know when you can do:) cheers