Detailer recommendations in Birmingham

majical

Rs3 Ordered
Reaction score
Noticed most ppl are deciding to get there cars detailed elsewhere , and not using audi for this service.

Would appreciate any recommendations of any detailers in and around birmingham.

tx

I've come across them. searching the internet.

thank you

Have you used them yourself ?

Nope, but they have been recommended many times over the forums I've been on :)

Would be interested to know as I'm from Birmingham and would ideally like to use a local detailer myself when I come to taken delivery myself.

Heard good things about midlands car care.

detail my ride looking like a good option for me. although the full gtechniq treatment is £772 :blink:

detail my ride is looking good for me to. New car detail with add gtechniq protection. Or go for a protection detail.

How did you get that to that price?

If unsure on detailers locations and their associated geographical areas, go on to detailing world. You will find all your questions answered comprehensively.

detail my ride looking like a good option for me. although the full gtechniq treatment is £772 :blink:
You only need a new car detail along with Gtechniq coatings = £325 going by their website prices for a medium sized car. Contact them for a quote

Thats what i was going for, nice price too. I just looked on the site think nardo-rs went onto the service estimate and tick everything.

lol

Reactions: 5pot
Screen Shot 2015 09 07 at 100833 pm

eeeks, bit large that screenshot lol

I added the full internal, leather, glass and wheel protection (inside & outside faces) with CS black treatment

I noticed im not to bothered about going all in on the interior and glass etc .Paintwork is my priority. ill look after the interior, glass and wheel myself.

New car detail with add gtechniq coating is the way to go for me .

its was the wheels for me that made me add the bundle on. i wanted the entire wheels coated and thats £150 alone so i thought might as well add another £85 for the full works.

I just can't see me going through with it, for years I've slagged off the dealer paint protection products and now i find myself being possibly suckered into the new/latest gimmick. it won't be long before the dealers are offering these ceramic/glass protections. unless some already are.

I got G-Techniq done to my S3, worth every penny, i got the Serum, topped with C2. Ive got a Nardo RS3 coming in a couple of months and will be getting the same done. Im in the motor trade myself so I'm more than aware of "paint protection" but this stuff is in a league of its own, we have had plenty of customers get the G-Techniq done as well. My business partner is taking delivery of an M4 in the next month and he's also getting it done, after being so impressed with it on my S3.

http://www.draykefields.co.uk/archive/23-silverminicoopersd/

This is my car when I bought it brand new back in 2013' had it delivered there from the factory on a flat bed so dealer did not touch it keeping costs down to correct there work. :)

Over the moon with it and Lanry the owner is awesome and knows his stuff.

I don't have the car now as having recently extended my family by 1 this car was useless to us. I have used him before I had the mini also and he did a great job on that too. Give him a call and see what he says.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: Sandra and majical
Nice one, ill be checking them out now. They did a nice job on your mini looks amazing.

thanx

Reactions: t8ups
Recommend Midlands Car Care, attention to detail is second to none. My A3 is with them at the moment and have used them previously on my other cars.

Reactions: majical