Detailing Mojo....

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
As the Celine Dion song goes ....lts all coming back to me now....lol...Nice day up here today, car is filthy interior glass is filthy.....steering wheel has a touch of sheen to it......was ****** annoyed big time......be all fixed soon.....cant wait...Plans are to replace the 2 rear tyres for new yins....fix a couple of stone chips....with the arty farty pen i've had for almost a year...then going give it a full machine polish with Menzerna 3800...fire on some Fireball Fusion....best Ceramic wax out there,then tackle the interior glass........As New Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon....coming soon....

Anyone Else feeling the detailing Mojo resurrection.........Today...

Ps @q5man hope yer havin a ball mate

Reactions: NevMan, Pook, Audi Bairn and 3 others
@jassyo06 - Get a grip !
laughing.gif

Anyone Else feeling the detailing Mojo resurrection.
Never lost it mate ;)
But I admit it can be a bit hardcore in the middle of winter

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn and Sandra
@jassyo06 - Get a grip !
laughing.gif

Never lost it mate ;)
But I admit it can be a bit hardcore in the middle of winter
That's coz you've more time on your hands lol av been too busy at work and with a few other things mate. .. Then when I have spare time at the weekend.its normally too cold and wet.. But the better weather is close ..

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
@jassyo06 - 4 Grandchildren keep me seriousley busy mate
I'm fortunate enough to have a double garage which does help Detailing in the winter months
Like you say, roll on the better weather

Don't know where you get I've got time on my hands lol

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 - 4 Grandchildren keep me seriousley busy mate
I'm fortunate enough to have a double garage which does help Detailing in the winter months
Like you say, roll on the better weather

Don't know where you get I've got time on my hands lol

A double garage and yer penny pinchin....lol if l had a double garage i'd be starting up my very own Youtube detailing channel...lol

Reactions: NevMan, Pook, Audi Bairn and 3 others
....Fireball Fusion....best Ceramic wax out there....
Do you use that as a sacrificial layer? Or for extra shine? I'm interested as my new A4 will be going in for a ceramic protection before hand-over at the dealership.

Reactions: NevMan
Do you use that as a sacrificial layer? Or for extra shine? I'm interested as my new A4 will be going in for a ceramic protection before hand-over at the dealership.
Best not too apply a wax on top of a ceramic coating, just use what the detailer recommended

Thanks. I was interested to see what your thoughts were and it backs up what the detailer told me. I had enquired about a sacrificial layer on top of the ceramic but he said it wasn't worth it. The coating that will be applied is the IGL Kenzo which has a 10H hardness. He could have eeked a few more quid out of me by putting on a layer of wax but his response shows his honesty and boosts my confidence in him as a detailer. I'll get some photos uploaded after I've picked up the car in just over two weeks, on March 12th - a 10 month wait.

Reactions: Jassyo06
As the Celine Dion song goes ....lts all coming back to me now....lol...Nice day up here today, car is filthy interior glass is filthy.....steering wheel has a touch of sheen to it......was ****** annoyed big time......be all fixed soon.....cant wait...Plans are to replace the 2 rear tyres for new yins....fix a couple of stone chips....with the arty farty pen i've had for almost a year...then going give it a full machine polish with Menzerna 3800...fire on some Fireball Fusion....best Ceramic wax out there,then tackle the interior glass........As New Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon....coming soon....

Anyone Else feeling the detailing Mojo resurrection.........Today...

Ps @q5man hope yer havin a ball mate

Good to hear mate, was always going to come back. And a good day too, 22nd was my birthday

Loving being back here, and 3 dives under the belt with a few to come

Current view from room:

28d55b17d76db1564b4ef63a0f94fd17.jpg

Will give the Q5 and JCW a good going over when I get back on the 4th.

Reactions: S32B, A4A4, Pinky1959 and 3 others