Detailing Sample box offer

Munch

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been chatting to a company who sell detailing sample boxes (waxy box) who are wanting to offer us they're boxes at a discount price (amount permitting).

The boxes will include; a Luxury 15ml Carnauba Wax, 5x 50ml Liquid / cream detailing products, accessories, gifts and more.

I've had several of these in the past and the products that have come out the box are fantastic, some better than others, but overall impression is great.

Check out they're website for further details of what it's all about.

Now, they are normally £15 plus p&p to buy direct from they're website, but, I have been told that as a club, if we can get a minimum of 10 people, we get them for £10 delivered to a single address.
Now I'm more than happy to sort, that when they arrive, I'll get them sent out from mine, but I will need a £1.50 PayPal amount, just to cover me sending them to you.

I'm being sent samples that I can hand out, just so you can see what your getting.

Seeing as the show season is fast approaching, it thought this may be a great deal.

Let me know
Ben

Car Related Gifts

Any clue what samples are mate, we talking polishes and waxes or screen cleaner and bug wipes?

Yeah I woudl be interested.
What do we have to do?

Put me down if you can find out about the full contents of the box....

Thank you

Yeah I woudl be interested.
What do we have to do?

Just start a list of names and then when we hit the 10 mark, or even go over it, I will let waxybox know and then sort payments out

Put me down if you can find out about the full contents of the box....

Thank you

you don't know what's in the box until it arrives, its mostly pre sale items, so not yet released products, some are high end sample items. You get what's in the 1st post, you just don't know what brands until the box arrives.
There's also money off voucher codes inside, sometimes applicator pads and cloths also

So far :

Munch
Ianfm
Czm
ricostuart
Mark_s3
Markos72
kazza
dobbysline

Last edited:
Just start a list of names and then when we hit the 10 mark, or even go over it, I will let waxybox know and then sort payments out

you don't know what's in the box until it arrives, its mostly pre sale items, so not yet released products, some are high end sample items. You get what's in the 1st post, you just don't know what brands until the box arrives.
There's also money off voucher codes inside, sometimes applicator pads and cloths also

Thanks pal..... Send me a message when you need payment and i'll sort it out.

Will do

Have emailed waxybox for more details on the boxes etc. They keep the contents of boxes a secret until you obviously receive them. He did explain that its high end products they supply, not your car plan items you buy at the pound shop.

it was also mentioned that when the order is placed, the boxes can be delivered straight to your door, but p&p is to be added to the price, just awaiting an email back on total cost of box delivered

Will do

Have emailed waxybox for more details on the boxes etc. They keep the contents of boxes a secret until you obviously receive them. He did explain that its high end products they supply, not your car plan items you buy at the pound shop.

it was also mentioned that when the order is placed, the boxes can be delivered straight to your door, but p&p is to be added to the price, just awaiting an email back on total cost of box delivered

Hi mate,can u add me to the list please.. Cheers

I recieved the sample pack yesterday, but had a wedding to go to, so will get some pictures and details up over the weekend. What I can say from first look and smell, is OMG!! They all smell amazing and look such great quality!!

will add the other names to the list now

I recieved the sample pack yesterday, but had a wedding to go to, so will get some pictures and details up over the weekend. What I can say from first look and smell, is OMG!! They all smell amazing and look such great quality!!

will add the other names to the list now
Cool-looking forward to seeing them

Really sad I know but the anticipation of the pics is quite exciting. Lol:eek:

Reactions: Smillie13
So far :

Munch
Ianfm
Czm
ricostuart
Mark_s3
Markos72
kazza
dobbysline
Smillie13
walts2782
ads_audia3
Vorhees
amason007

we now have enough to qualify for the offer, so I'll email them today and get payment details. Pictures of the samples have been taken, just got to wait till later when I can upload them.

Last edited:
Right guys, I've had an email back. I'm happy to receive all the boxes to my home address and then distribute out. If you would all like to send £11.50 (£10 for the box and £1.50 postage) to : xxsexyxxbbzxx123@hotmail.com (my missus PayPal as mine isn't functional at the moment)

I've uploaded the pics to photobucket, but having problems getting it to work on my ipad at the moment.

Right guys, I've had an email back. I'm happy to receive all the boxes to my home address and then distribute out. If you would all like to send £11.50 (£10 for the box and £1.50 postage) to : xxsexyxxbbzxx123@hotmail.com (my missus PayPal as mine isn't functional at the moment)

I've uploaded the pics to photobucket, but having problems getting it to work on my ipad at the moment.
Payment sent from me-Mark Kilday
Transaction : 58B11510VA0962104

Last edited:
Is it too late to get involved with this?

never too late

pictures WILL be up tomorrow evening, have got to use missus sisters computer as my ipad seems to hate photobucket at the moment

someone say wax :hubbahubba: ive paid

Transaction ID82R78442LA386644C