Diesel in intercooler pipes

Bailey Smith

Reaction score
Got a problem and looking for any help. I recently got pd150 injectors installed in my Pd105 aswell as a hybrid turbo, asz bottom end, new camshaft kit. After running it up to temp and then turning it off for the night I come back the next morning and it spluttered and stopped running. Wouldn't crank after that, so pushed it back into the garage and found diesel almost everywhere. In the sump, intercooler pipes before and after the intercooler and God knows where else. Any ideas on where to start? PFA

I'd start by removing everything soaked in diesel, use brake/clutch cleaner to get it all cleaned up and go back to the original hardware.
For diesel to get into your intercooler you have a very serious problem somewhere.

Everything is cleaned now, it's in the garage that done the work now and he is sending the injectors off for testing. I thought it could be over fueling and just needs the injectors mapping in. Any thoughts ?

Fuel should never make it's way into the intercooler, I can't even see how it's possible?
hopefully he can figure it out for you.

Fuel should never make it's way into the intercooler, I can't even see how it's possible?
hopefully he can figure it out for you.
He has no idea and neither do I haha. Its just a job of stripping doing and finding anything that could be the problem then I guess. If it can run again I'll just get it trailored somewhere for the map to be done.