diesel near me in 2 quid a litre but i still love my 1.6tdi audi a3

audi 3 man

audi a3 sportback man
Reaction score
hi i hope your all ok,jeeezz prices are sky high for diesel near me its 2 quid a litre its rising all the time diesel prices and its hard to find diesel because gready selfish trucks drivers brim up and leave car drivers nothing but ill not sell my audi a3 1.6tdi 12yrs old car,[[ WILL YOU KEEP YOUR DIESEL AUDI CAR OR SELL IT DUE TO FUEL PRICES RISE ]] and at the minute its so hard to get diesel at petrol stations ,i still get good MPG at 2 quid a litre ill keep it coz oi go on motorways to work ,take care all and stay safe,,

• Angry
Reactions: Marky79
A lot of those greedy selfish truck drivers will be the ones who deliver your parcels, deliver food to the supermarket for you to buy, deliver parts to your garage, etc.

If you want someone to blame, how about the 4x4 drivers who fill several Jerry cans in the back of their RRs?

• Sad
Reactions: SiPie, Marky79 and audi 3 man
A lot of those greedy selfish truck drivers will be the ones who deliver your parcels, deliver food to the supermarket for you to buy, deliver parts to your garage, etc.

If you want someone to blame, how about the 4x4 drivers who fill several Jerry cans in the back of their RRs?
why did truck drivers clean out a garage near me left car drivers with no diesel <>?

yeah i understand that but some truck drivers dont need to have all the diesel because its unfare & its pure greed

I don't understand your mentality. You'd be the first to complain if you couldn't get toilet rolls or bread from the supermarket, or your Amazon parcels weren't delivered.
I know several multi-drop drivers who are self employed and they can fill their tanks twice a day. In my job it's not been unknown for me to fill the van three times in one 24 hour period.

Reactions: SiPie and Alistair D
What an absolutely ridiculous thread. Without logistics nothing gets to you.

Reactions: Marky79 and Garrett 69
Indeed! Some people just can't understand the bigger picture ahead of their own selfishness.

Reactions: desertstorm, Marky79 and Alistair D
Just keep your car topped up, If possible I'll never let mine drop below 3/4 of a tank since the last round of stupidity so I'm only ever topping up that last 1/4 which means a little bit when needed. Going to use it anyway so why get to empty and then freak out.
When the last crisis hit (just bought on by stoopid people) I was working for a Civil's type business and supporting essential services, it was crazy as we were struggling to get diesel for the work vans whilst 70yo idiots filled their boot with gerry cans just so they could get to their weekly golf sessions....tw4ts!

Reactions: Marky79 and Garrett 69