Digital Speedo means no clock (what time is it ?)

ACWKGYTO

Reaction score
I'd like the clock so I can tell the time in the cluster when I've got the digital speedo on

and no I dont want to have to flip the satnav screen up !

Any answers ?

Ive heard a button on the steering wheel can be assigned

Can it be for the clock ???????????

Audi !!!!!!!!!!!! What were you thinking ? Doh

Why would you not always have the nav screen up? It annoys me that it even flips down!

Why would you not always have the nav screen up? It annoys me that it even flips down!

Cos most of time I just dont need it, plus dont need another screen in my life !

I applaud Audi for being able to close the screen down couldnt do it on my previous m135i so I used to keep turning it off !

****** cars when they make the perfect one let me know :)

No idea of the button can be assigned to clock, I have it set to turn voice guidance on/off (I set the nav even if I know where I am going as it diverts for traffic - I guess that's where we differ :) ). There is a looooong list if you look in the MMI Car settings.

Will have a look, cheers Bumblebeast, failing that will start wearing a watch again !

Will have a look, cheers Bumblebeast, failing that will start wearing a watch again !

I'm going to start wearing one soon, so when the Apple Watch is released the Wife can't say "But you don't wear a watch!" :)

I'm gonna get one and put it on the dash board...my first mod !

Reactions: josedebardi