Dirty B***H!!

M

mjr901

Well massive tractors pulling trailers full of potatoes straight off the fields have taken over the village where I live.

I cannot avoid the road where they drive, and so it ends up like this :(

7755-img-2503.jpg

7753-img-2502.jpg

7752-img-2501.jpg

7751-img-2500.jpg

So.....how dirty do you make yours!? (strictly no clean cars..) submit below...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Silver so as long as you stand more than 6feet away it looks clean-ish even if I have neglected it for a month or 2. The only giveaway is my wheels which are gradually turning matte black lol

Ha, I know how you feel as I work on a farm when home and have it parked by the yard so during harvest when it was wet it got covered head to tow, blowing the combines off each morning didn't help next to it..
Don't have any pics though but it's kinda dirty at uni atm so may get a pic tomorrow..

just drive it for a couple weeks and then post a picture of the dirtiest "3" on the planet. I want a screen saver pic and that one would do the trick for sure!!!!!

I was hoping this was a reborn "Pictures of yours Mrs" thread.....

I get this kind of treatment everyday seeing as I live out in the country and on a farm. Its horrible seeing my hard work and effort got to waste when after one 10 min drive the S3 is like the one in the picture. And as my S3 is kind of a business tool she has to be clean all the time.

i got the same problems at work our track is muddy as hell and the shell sticks to your shoes so the interior takes a battering aswell !

mate of mine lives on a tree lined street and is attacked daily in a fly by from a terradactil...
if he wasnt off sick id load a pic...
think heavy duty sh*t... massive berry like sh*t and then some.
every morning in the car park... we'd look at his black a4 and my black a3.. ahh wait until he gets back the pic is coming!

photocopy_zps98062450.jpg

Doesn't look as bad as it actually was, she got stuck in the mud. Made me die inside a little! Quattro next maybe please? :weight_lift2:

photocopy_zps98062450.jpg

Doesn't look as bad as it actually was, she got stuck in the mud. Made me die inside a little! Quattro next maybe please? :weight_lift2:
nice boots! :busted_cop:

I'm waiting to see what the forcast Saharan "blood rain" does to white S3s!

I think once in a while it's good to get the motor really muddy! at least then you can really appreciate the effect washing has on it & no ill after-effects as with Rock Salt. :thumbsup:

Don't get me started on this subject, makes my blood boil. Try riding a motorbike through the sh*t farmers leave on the road it's ****** dangerous and the number of near misses I have had on corners because of not just a layer of mud but huge lumps of the stuff doesn't bare thinking about. And they don't even pay road tax!

I also live out in the country and could not believe the state of the roads when out driving this afternoon. I prefer a clean car but its probably just me but sometimes a dirty car looks superb and the OP`s looks kinda cool.

The only good thing about the mud is when all traction is lost and your right foot is still planted revs are huge and exhaust goes POP and traction control goes nuts.

Love that sound. probably only milltek or the like users only! :)

I pulled out of my drive onto the road that day and there was a dollop of mud that was as high as the front number plate and just as wide!

I didn't fancy hitting it as it was full on red clay..

But hell, I love chips, mash and all the potato variety...so I'll let them off...Although they could at least employ a bloke with a massive Jetwash to go round the tractor as it left the field.....but hey farmers are on a budget...with their 4 million quid odd farms..Pleeaaase they got some cash..

Ibis white car in village looks just likes yours covered in mud spray.
It's a b***t, but what other choice do you have???
I know, tractor wheels fitted with rip off strips like those used on helmets..:icon_thumright:

Mines been the same :( It stays clean for about a day before it turns brown.

Also got a little twitchy over some ice/mud this morning, understeer then lift off oversteer. Thanks god for quattro to pull me out.

Can't do it lads citrus pre was then snow foam all the way OCD detailer

Not as dirty as the rest, but still.... :puke:

2d2d24w.jpg