Dirty Thieving scum!

Pops848

Reaction score
I am fed up of dirty thieving scum that prey on the life of society to fill the drug riddled disgusting bodies that need to be disposed of.

This is the FOURTH time I have been burgled in as many years. First time 3 kids literally smashed my patio doors and stole jewellery and had car keys in their pocket when nabbed by the police walking out my house ( well done bobbys :busted_cop: ). They got 12 months in youth offenders.

Then, only 2 months ago (roughly) I had the patio door forced open and two laptops stolen, rather annoying so I fitted a set of french doors, double laminated glazed with over 13 locking points. It's cost over £2000 to get the best doors fitted and an updated house alarm that when activated rings me directly. So back door is now secure and alarm is much better.

So I'm paintballing yesterday as a marshal, so am working and spent the entire day running around in mud and fox excriment, only to be phoned by the police saying I have had my kitchen window smashed.
Drove home like a bat out of hell , luckily the worthless scrotbag didn't gain access, but there I am, at 9pm on a Friday night boarding up my window after having police and forensics out for the 2nd time in two months.
Luckily nothing gone, but still going to cost me an additional £60 to replace the glass with strengthened shatterproof laminated hardcore stuff. Alarm wasn't triggered and back doors never used! Damnit!

I am going to glue the broken glass on top of my wall, next time that worthless piece of cr4p decides to jump my wall I hope he slices his hand on the glass he broke. Karma!

Sorry to hear it mate, my best mate's mum had her house burgled 3 times and it made her ill. She was too scared to leave the house.

Funny why they kept going to her house, weren't much to nick in all fairness.

I had my car broken into (many times) but on one occasion I found out who did it. I was lucky enough to bump into him one day. He became a reformed man after that.

Be careful about putting glass on the top of the wall, you might end up being sued. Best to check out razor wire and the signage you need to put up to warn people.

I hear what your saying but there comes a time that I will take the risk of being sued instead of being burgled. Put spikes up ony back gate but that didn't stop them so will be taking more serious action this time.

First break in was into my garage, lost all my tools, didn't touch my two motorbikes though.
Second break in wasn in the house, 3 kids who had burgled 6 other houses that night.
Third was two months ago, never caught the worthless scum bag
Fourth was yesterday and was seen by my neighbour who called the police. He ran off and got away. Only description I got was that it was a man and not kids.

Certainely feel targeted, but looking over my fence I've seen that some f**k wit of neighbour has put a storage box agianst the wall meaning it's easy to hop over. Spare car keys now in my safe along with other valuables. Have just bought replacement glass.

Have also got my paintball marker sat next to my bed, all prepped ready and waiting. It's electronically upgraded to fire 15 balls per second at 300 foot per second (Any more and it is a firearm).

I previously had 9 shotguns in the house, in a round about way it's lucky I don't have them anymore. 1 side by side, 7 over and under and a semi automatic.

Fecking scum bags!!!

Be careful though lads my mate spent 10hrs in a cell after 2 scum bags broke into his house.

He woke in the night to the noise of laughing, only to look out of his bedroom window to his his S4 been loaded with the contents of his front room.

As we would do, he jumped straight out of bed, down the stairs (as they were just about to jump in his car) dragged one of em out, and as you would gave him a few slaps and pinned him down till the police turned up.

Ya not going believe this, but when they did, they cuffed him (and not the little scum bag) and put him in the van and the thieving lil **** in the bag of a comfy police car, where he was told he was under arrest for indecent exposure (just in his boxers in the street) and possible GBH.

Luckily he got away with it after pleading with the coppers, and guess what the scum bag got off scot free, as it could not be classed as theft as they had not got of his drive with anything. have you heard anything so fecking stupid

Fecking twats !!

That's the most annoying part of it. Try to protect your home and you end up getting the stick for it. To be honest I have had enough now, if I get dragged to court I will happily tell the judge that I intentionally hurt any scum bag that tried to unlawfully enter my property, and I'd do it again. Carpet grippers now on top of my fence, anti vandal paint on my wall, toughened strengthened laminated glass back in my kitchen window and now ordered some blinds for the patio doors and kitchen window preventing any eyes trying to see whats in there.

Fecking scum bags!!!

Be careful though lads my mate spent 10hrs in a cell after 2 scum bags broke into his house.

He woke in the night to the noise of laughing, only to look out of his bedroom window to his his S4 been loaded with the contents of his front room.

As we would do, he jumped straight out of bed, down the stairs (as they were just about to jump in his car) dragged one of em out, and as you would gave him a few slaps and pinned him down till the police turned up.

Ya not going believe this, but when they did, they cuffed him (and not the little scum bag) and put him in the van and the thieving lil **** in the bag of a comfy police car, where he was told he was under arrest for indecent exposure (just in his boxers in the street) and possible GBH.

Luckily he got away with it after pleading with the coppers, and guess what the scum bag got off scot free, as it could not be classed as theft as they had not got of his drive with anything. have you heard anything so fecking stupid

Fecking twats !!

id say a load of bull
they had broke in his house and loaded the car.
im no copper but i do know the law.
same as if that got caught on the back door with a crowbar would be attemp burglary.

Carpet grippers now on top of my fence,
Make sure you don't accidently get dog poo on the spiky bits, wouldn't want the thieving toe rags to get TB if they get cut...:whistle2:

Have also got my paintball marker sat next to my bed, all prepped ready and waiting. It's electronically upgraded to fire 15 balls per second at 300 foot per second (Any more and it is a firearm).

Don't want to **** on your bonfire, but if you use it, its got a trigger, so you will get charged with a firearm offence.

Make sure you don't accidently get dog poo on the spiky bits, wouldn't want the thieving toe rags to get TB if they get cut...:whistle2:

Don't want to **** on your bonfire, but if you use it, its got a trigger, so you will get charged with a firearm offence.

this on the fence will cover that issue
warning-paintball-war-zone.jpg

Been there buddy and feel for you. I knew who had burgled my house so revenge was sweet when each and every one of them started turning up in A&E the week after. And the sad thing was I used to live next door to one of them.:gun2:

id say a load of bull
they had broke in his house and loaded the car.
im no copper but i do know the law.
same as if that got caught on the back door with a crowbar would be attemp burglary.

Defo not BULL, they totally looked over the break in and took more interest in the lil **** moaning about been slapped a few times.

I wish it was bull Bez, but far from it.

There was even a guy in sundays paper who had shot at 4 guys who had only broke his door window to gain entry to his house, he was looking at attempted murder, so you may know the law but when it soots the coppers they do what they want!!!!

apply for a shotgun license, make it known that you own one, in the village that i live houses get broken in to all the time both next doors, but not mine. i own i firearms license so im not saying get one a brandish it in and around your house because you will get it taken off you and probably go to prison for a firearms offence.

either that's why we don't get broken in to or its because me and my old man aren't the smallest of people and dad did quite frankly destroy a group of lads that were known for been head cases/dealer in the village and surrounding area.

get some cctv and deal with it in a discrete way, if the police aren't helping you

Saddly the law is an *** when it comes to going after scummers. It looks far better for the stats chasing a conviction on the more law abiding citizens.

A good friend of mine had his back door kicked in. The police took 2 days to come out and look at things only to then complain that he'd repaired the door to secure the property, apparently he was supposed to leave it untouched and the house unsecured until they kindly turned up. Asked a few questions and noted what was missing and then to rub salt into the wounds the officer spoke to him about his miss spaced number plate and gave him a fixed penalty ticket. And the police wonder why their public support is drying up??

Remove this target BS and let the police get back to policing rather than continually screwing over the normally law abiding amongst us.

Reactions: ruffrida
I share your pain! I had 3 robberies within 12 months at the same address.

The first, which was by far the worst, involved 4 masked men carrying hammers. They smashed the living room window, came straight upstairs where me and my gf were in bed. Word for word they said, "keys, phones, wallet, tvs, computers. We're taking the lot. If you move I'll smash her f***ing head in". Considering there were only us two and they had weapons. I was not going to be a hero. They wiped us out. They took anything of value and even stole beers from the fridge. The only thing that was recovered was one of the cars which had been used in a jewellery shop robbery about 4 days after it was taken. No-one was ever caught. I will never forget the anger and frustration I felt at the time, seriously riles me up even thinking about it.

Same house about 6 months later. No one was in, came home to a forced open back door. New tv, ipad and again, a car was stolen. Yet again, nothing progressed and no-one was ever caught.

Finally, 5 months after that we had ANOTHER car stolen. Thankfully, it was only worth sub 1k. This was recovered, declared a write off and the culprit was actually caught this time.

It's safe to say, there is some real scum out there.

Should be allowed to go absolutely to town on these wasters if you catch them even if they are running. It was like that farmer who killed a young burglar a few years ago, imho the only thing he did wrong was he didn't managed to kill the other one too. He should have been given a medal not the **** he got.

Reactions: Brodster
.. if youve been broken into that many times in a short space of time would not be worth while considering moving out?? hopes its possible for you.. not saying run.. just that drugs is becoming a worsening problem... around here the cops are not bothered too much by the dealers... they watch them day and night but dont say much... because they are going after the big fish... as soon as the vehicle pulls up to make the drop off... they follow it like mad.. i say they still need to do be sorting the dealers out! not wanting to sound negative but it will probably get worse.. move i say... sorry if i sound opinionated like an ***.

I am fed up of dirty thieving scum that prey on the life of society to fill the drug riddled disgusting bodies that need to be disposed of.

This is the FOURTH time I have been burgled in as many years. First time 3 kids literally smashed my patio doors and stole jewellery and had car keys in their pocket when nabbed by the police walking out my house ( well done bobbys :busted_cop: ). They got 12 months in youth offenders.

Then, only 2 months ago (roughly) I had the patio door forced open and two laptops stolen, rather annoying so I fitted a set of french doors, double laminated glazed with over 13 locking points. It's cost over £2000 to get the best doors fitted and an updated house alarm that when activated rings me directly. So back door is now secure and alarm is much better.

So I'm paintballing yesterday as a marshal, so am working and spent the entire day running around in mud and fox excriment, only to be phoned by the police saying I have had my kitchen window smashed.
Drove home like a bat out of hell , luckily the worthless scrotbag didn't gain access, but there I am, at 9pm on a Friday night boarding up my window after having police and forensics out for the 2nd time in two months.
Luckily nothing gone, but still going to cost me an additional £60 to replace the glass with strengthened shatterproof laminated hardcore stuff. Alarm wasn't triggered and back doors never used! Damnit!

I am going to glue the broken glass on top of my wall, next time that worthless piece of cr4p decides to jump my wall I hope he slices his hand on the glass he broke. Karma!

One of my friends had a similar situation - some local yobbos had burgled his family home 3 times, on each occasion the damage becoming more severe, and more items being taken. They always used to go try and gain access through the back, considering the house backed onto the local playing field, it was relatively easy for them to sneak into the back garden unnoticed. My friends father knew full well that it was just the work of the ill-educated youths from the estate round the corner, and decided to play the immaturity card in fighting them.

I'm not sure of you've ever heard of the Slender Man before, but here's some more info about him - Slender Suits - The Documentary of Slender Man - YouTube

My friends father bought himself an old retail mannequin from a scrap yard auction, extended the legs and arms with some wood, sprayed the whole thing jet white and then dressed it in a black suit, pretty much creating his own life-size Slender Man model. He places this model in a different shadowy area of the garden every single night, and faces it directly towards the back doors. His theory is, the final thing any burglar is bound to do before attempting a break-in is check behind them.

Low and behold, ever since he starting doing this, there have been absolutely no disturbances.
Other than the odd childish scream and the sound of Nike Air Max's desperately crashing through the undergrowth to escape, Slender Man appears to have restored peace and prosperity to the family home.

Buy 4mil security film, if you can't get it just shout.
It just shatters like laminated glass and won't fall in. There is a good one which withstands a continued baseball attack for 30 mins before finally giving in. Which in that time someone would have rang the old bill.
Film is dead easy to fit and will go upto 15mil thick, which is actually bullet resistant !

apply for a shotgun license, make it known that you own one
Really bad advice there, no one around by me knows what's in my house for security reasons. They may watch your movements and know when you are not in, and all wannabe gangstas want a shooter.

Film is dead easy to fit and will go upto 15mil thick, which is actually bullet resistant

Send me some and I will test it :yes:

Really bad advice there, no one around by me knows what's in my house for security reasons. They may watch your movements and know when you are not in, and all wannabe gangstas want a shooter.

i understand where your coming from there, i guess i didn't get my point across properly. people will see you going out to shoot with a gun bag i suppose it doesn't even have to have anything in it. i have a hard time getting what im trying to say down on paper, really bad dyslexia.

your house should be well secured any with owning a gun and no one should be able to get it anyway with it been in a highly secured gun cab.

in a real world situation wont the police help with any extra advise or security. if not you thought a bout getting a dog a BIG dog

I dislike a lot of American cultures but you have to admire that beating the ***** trying to steal from you is seen as ok. I wish it wasn't so twisted here!

That's a risk I'll take, over 1200 paintballs in my attack pack. Dirty Sanchez has nothing on me, I'm going for a new world record.

And plug it into a local electric substation
C:%5CUsers%5CNicky%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif

I work for an electricty company. This could be done. I also work in the emergency centre dispatching engineers to dangerous situations. I might turn the system off for "repair" for a few hours

I share your pain! I had 3 robberies within 12 months at the same address.

The first, which was by far the worst, involved 4 masked men carrying hammers. They smashed the living room window, came straight upstairs where me and my gf were in bed. Word for word they said, "keys, phones, wallet, tvs, computers. We're taking the lot. If you move I'll smash her f***ing head in". Considering there were only us two and they had weapons. I was not going to be a hero. They wiped us out. They took anything of value and even stole beers from the fridge. The only thing that was recovered was one of the cars which had been used in a jewellery shop robbery about 4 days after it was taken. No-one was ever caught. I will never forget the anger and frustration I felt at the time, seriously riles me up even thinking about it.

Same house about 6 months later. No one was in, came home to a forced open back door. New tv, ipad and again, a car was stolen. Yet again, nothing progressed and no-one was ever caught.

Finally, 5 months after that we had ANOTHER car stolen. Thankfully, it was only worth sub 1k. This was recovered, declared a write off and the culprit was actually caught this time.

It's safe to say, there is some real scum out there.

S**t, suddenly mine doesn't seem so bad. Luckily I've never been in, although the first burgarly I was actually arrested for a short space of time. I heard voices in the garden, vaulted the back fence ready to confront whatever toe rags were there to find five police officers who swiftly had me in cuffs until they realised my keys open the house.

.. if youve been broken into that many times in a short space of time would not be worth while considering moving out?? hopes its possible for you.. not saying run.. just that drugs is becoming a worsening problem... around here the cops are not bothered too much by the dealers... they watch them day and night but dont say much... because they are going after the big fish... as soon as the vehicle pulls up to make the drop off... they follow it like mad.. i say they still need to do be sorting the dealers out! not wanting to sound negative but it will probably get worse.. move i say... sorry if i sound opinionated like an ***.

It's fair comment and I'm looking to do so. In the mean time anti climb paint on the wall, carpet grippers on the fence and extra secure doors and windows.

Buy 4mil security film, if you can't get it just shout.
It just shatters like laminated glass and won't fall in. There is a good one which withstands a continued baseball attack for 30 mins before finally giving in. Which in that time someone would have rang the old bill.
Film is dead easy to fit and will go upto 15mil thick, which is actually bullet resistant !

I already have laminated glass in both my patio doors and my kitchen window. It was the first thing I did replacing the glass. Does this film differ in any way? I have laminated glass outside and toughened on the inside?

Why don't you just move? Then they won't know where you are.

your house should be well secured any with owning a gun and no one should be able to get it anyway with it been in a highly secured gun cab.
if not you thought a bout getting a dog a BIG dog

I have steel framed doors and my gun safe took three people to get upstairs and has 11 guns in it. I am always on the look out when I leave the house and take the same precautions when I return, opting to get just my range bag out of the car and to the house before taking the gun out. I was once followed from my local gun club and took a long diversion and was still tailed, one call to the police had the helicopter overhead and zulu tango on the scene very quick.

In the USA I have an open carry license for states that allow it and concealed for those that don't, sometimes its better to flaunt it to give the bad guys the notification that they should pick on someone else. Over here however, as you cannot use it for defence, its better to be discrete about it.

And you don't need a large dog, just a loud yappy one.

carpret grippers are easy to rip off and ply away with a crow bar or something... i found that someone had been trying to remove mine daily by attacking them so they would come loose so i opted for this:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...xYHADg&usg=AFQjCNGFR0X06zAQfa2ON_cfDM1hEaeM8w

they have a selection of spikes and grip adhesive... and i mean serious grip adhesive... not your average one that you get in the shops though that is pretty good... and the law around this is that you have to put up a warning sign: "danger, spikes!" or something like that... agree with the anti-climb paint as it works a treat... bed the spikes as deep as you can... i used a router for mine to rebate the brick block... they resessed in there plush... and then i sealed the top with another plate to cover the resess.. so if you can do this then great.. if not then some hidden spikes are always a nice treat.. on the inside wall... so if anyone negotiated the top spikes... the other ones would scratch them up pretty bad... or give way so theyd fall and crack their head open... imagine all that cocaine falling out of that cracked head... some jays fluid should clean that up i hope.

sometimes i wish we had the rights they have in the states (well some particular states)... imagine a flame thrower being set off or electric fencing... yeh... you wana be buzzin mate... have some of my 20,000 volts shoot up your bum and turn your short and curly's into nylon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put the carpet grip up for the moment, if I notice it being pulled off or touched then I will replace them with some of the nastier stuff. I have a sign up that says warning spikes but tbh, I hope they miss it and cut themselves. A friend of mine had a similar problem, next time the tw@ tried he cut himself to sh** and left his blood all down the drain pipe. Police turned up and just turned a blind eye :icon_thumright:

I am a fan of our friends over the pond and their rights to defend themselves, however, if anyone can buy weapons, then there is a need to make sure your is bigger then theirs. It just escalates the problem.

I've put the carpet grip up for the moment, I have a sign up that says warning spikes but tbh, I hope they miss it and cut themselves.
if anyone can buy weapons, then there is a need to make sure your is bigger then theirs. It just escalates the problem.

Make sure there is no dog poo on the spikes so they don't get TB. :whistle2:
Fix a sign up with no nails and rip it off yourself making sure blobs of the no nails is left behind, well, there was a sign up but someone must have stole it.:yes:

No need for a bigger gun, just learn how to use it, and its all down to shot placement. Who do you is better prepared in a situation, someone who has practised and is ready for it or someone who just takes the opportunity ?

Make sure there is no dog poo on the spikes so they don't get TB. :whistle2:
Fix a sign up with no nails and rip it off yourself making sure blobs of the no nails is left behind, well, there was a sign up but someone must have stole it.:yes:

No need for a bigger gun, just learn how to use it, and its all down to shot placement. Who do you is better prepared in a situation, someone who has practised and is ready for it or someone who just takes the opportunity ?

As much as the idea of TB to thieving scum is delightful there will be two reasons why the carpet grip stays clean.
1.) I don't want dog poo on my fence
2.) Respect for emergency services that ever need to clamber over my wall in case of emergency. Granted I know I have spikes there, but fire crew and police are issued with heavy duty gloves and paramedics will more than likely be assisted by one of the a fore mentioned or will gain access through the normal manor, front door!

However guns, shot placement etc etc. I totally agree, numbnuts who is taking a chance is much less likely to be able to place a lethal shot anywhere near you, and probably doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.
But what happens when he does? Guns in the UK are controlled well and I agree with how difficult it is to get a license etc. Just wish knife crime was controlled better.

I sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed I would love to bat the juice out of some thieving burglar panty hamster

I already have laminated glass in both my patio doors and my kitchen window. It was the first thing I did replacing the glass. Does this film differ in any way? I have laminated glass outside and toughened on the inside?

To be honest a 4mil film is roughly the same. However you can go thicker which then becomes a hell of lot more stronger

I have a friend who is a female police officer. She had her flat broken into and some items stolen including her warrant card so they knew for sure she was a police officer. Shook her up a fair bit. A few weeks later she woke up in the middle of the night to find a guy standing in her bedroom. She managed to fight him off and get him out of the room and lock the door. She called her colleagues who dutifully attended double quick. They caught the scrote a short time later and it turned out to be the same guy who broke in 1st time!!!! However it went to court and he got nothing. Not even a f*****g fine. Repeat offender etc etc. Off scott free. Laughed the whole way back to the dole queue/drug dealer. The police lock em up the courts let them go. Even the police get screwed over. Shocking! Yet if she had hurt him or punched him or shot him in the face or stabbed him with a brick she would likely have been cherged and found guilty.

I have a friend who is a female police officer. She had her flat broken into and some items stolen including her warrant card so they knew for sure she was a police officer. Shook her up a fair bit. A few weeks later she woke up in the middle of the night to find a guy standing in her bedroom. She managed to fight him off and get him out of the room and lock the door. She called her colleagues who dutifully attended double quick. They caught the scrote a short time later and it turned out to be the same guy who broke in 1st time!!!! However it went to court and he got nothing. Not even a f*****g fine. Repeat offender etc etc. Off scott free. Laughed the whole way back to the dole queue/drug dealer. The police lock em up the courts let them go. Even the police get screwed over. Shocking! Yet if she had hurt him or punched him or shot him in the face or stabbed him with a brick she would likely have been cherged and found guilty.

A bit of a brutal description - not that I disagree on any account. Anyone found in a property that they do not have permission should not be entitled to any human rights, or any rights what so ever!
Hopefully though the government will finally put through that people protecting their home with "reasonable" force do not get prosecuted. By reasonable I do mean that a young muppet with no weapon gets a black eye and a man wielding a knife gets shot...

Only time will tell... for now, my paintball marker is staying primed next to my bed... and the house alarm set

I'm also pleased to hear your friend was ok, must've been a horrific situation to find yourself in.