Reaction score
Hi can anyone in Newcastle able to fit and code cruise stalk and setup dis
Happy to travel

How far south would you go?

B6/7?

B6
Happy to travel if it can be done in a day
got the bits

I can fit in a few hours, its just the distance.

Ping me a whatsapp if interested.

South east but work all over, best to Whatsapp me to agree a mutual location.

Heya

Do you offer teamvier cp removal if I can get a VAS5054A ?

Am trying to do a virtual cockpit retrofit

If its used, audi afaik wont allow it to code in unless they've changed yet again what they allow or dont.

If you have odis & 5054 then try yourself, subject to paying for the usage with vag online.

Heya

So the feb 2021 Audi procedure is in fact correct for 2nd units ? It’s not possible anymore and from what I gather even a virgin unit in a 8v will be knocked back as part of the new immob policy

Thank you for your time in replying to me

Cheers

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They started this way way back on older chassis too, they keep flip flopping back & forth with these things.

Imho, if someone had a car, they want to fit said item, as long as they validate its their car & they provide all the documents, then why Audi wont install is for me, quite ridiculous.

Not every 2nd hand part is stolen, cars get broken up after crashes.

There are certain circumstances I can understand refusal, but most are authentic & non stolen.

Reactions: adamg78
Yeah agree

Appreciate your knowledge with this, yeah the parts are from a reputable wreaking yard.

Same place I got my last s4 gearbox from and also as before have the vin of said car.

I’ll hold onto the parts as with this I feel it’s worth the wait.. such a great community I’m sore someone will share the details if it’s possible again in the future

Cheers

Adam

It will be possible, just not through odis that I currently know, but the horizon changes everyday.

Reactions: adamg78
agree, heaps of great minds around here. I just follow instructions lol. Welcome and appreciated if you hear of anything to drop me a line mate

Adam