DIS Stalk

legin

Reaction score
Hi, Im a newbie to A4 but not Audi since I had a S3 APR,d some years back. These days my requirements are somewhat different so I have a b6 avant sport 1.9tdi for about 2 weeks. Im on the upgrade route for DIS , RNS e and so on. I have searched the forums for DIS stalk part no,s but now confused as was the parts guy at the stealers, well actually he wasnt interested ! I have figured I need a A4E0 953 503c or A8E0 953 503c (looking used) but are these one and the same, will either work ? Any info would be gratefully received.

I have this down for the DIS stalk... However mine is an estate:
4E0 953 503 G 4PK

Loads of guides about and info around about doing the retrofit.
Drop me a line if you get stuck :)

Hi, thanks for the info. I have estate as well , I thought it was a A4E0 953 503c or A8E0 953 503c not seen a G mentioned before. Even more unsure as i have seen examples of c on ebay and they look right visually ?

Hi, thanks for the info. I have estate as well , I thought it was a A4E0 953 503c or A8E0 953 503c not seen a G mentioned before. Even more unsure as i have seen examples of c on ebay and they look right visually ?

they probably are right... however they have different versions as the product gets developed further in its life cycle. Different revisions etc etc.
Send me some URL's over if your want and i will check em out.

they look right... However if you want my opinion... Don't buy them! They are the best part of £50 + you will need shipping to the UK on top of that...

The part brand new from Audi / PMJspeedy on here is only about £70 give our take a couple of quid..
I would much prefer to pay a few quid extra and get a brand new one.

It also depends how desperate you are for it... if you can wait a while, they pop up with the SCCM for cruise on ebay every so often for usually about £45 buy it now...

Agree they look a bit top dollar for a used one. I already have the cruise and module but the dis was for a saloon which I have sold.