Disappearing M5 review

Austineer

King of cabs ;)
Reaction score
Guys,

I am a little disappointed to see that I spent over 40 mins yesturday writing a review on an M5 that I tests drove on suday and realised that it seemed to disappear from the posting about a minute later. I am not sure whether I can be bother to spend another 40 mins of my time typing it in again on another post. Any ideas what happend?

I read it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was a good review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I read it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was a good review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You crack me up Yas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif I did I tell ya lol

WelshD- confirm please-

It said the interior was the best he had seen. the salesmen wasn`t too happy with the speed he did etc. A lot of comparisons between the m5 and the m3 he drove and he was seriously considering buying one.

You two p`whores just ain`t fast enough to read the postings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my reply was:

"good review. and don`t forget that promise you made about letting me look after your cars when your on holiday"

Post whores, well i have been called some things, but really, come on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yas its sad when another member has to resort to childish name calling.... you ****! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I see your post counts soon reaching the old figures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif I did I tell ya lol

WelshD- confirm please-

It said the interior was the best he had seen. the salesmen wasn`t too happy with the speed he did etc. A lot of comparisons between the m5 and the m3 he drove and he was seriously considering buying one.

You two p`whores just ain`t fast enough to read the postings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my reply was:

"good review. and don`t forget that promise you made about letting me look after your cars when your on holiday"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yas,

Only just looked at this post and yes you are right and must have caught the post before it disappeared. I have got to say you must go and take one out for a spin as they are just fantastic machines.