Discount on A6 Bi-Turbo?

Radman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had a look at a A6 Avant Bi-Turbo yesterday and when discussing with my dealer he said I'd be in a better position if I went PCP route with regards to discount. He said I could be looking at a 4.5K deposit contribution and another possible 3k off from the dealer. Does this sound about right?

Cheers folks

Hi all,

Had a look at a A6 Avant Bi-Turbo yesterday and when discussing with my dealer he said I'd be in a better position if I went PCP route with regards to discount. He said I could be looking at a 4.5K deposit contribution and another possible 3k off from the dealer. Does this sound about right?

Cheers folks
I got at least that amount off a factory order 2.0TDi SE Avant so, given the higher list price of the BiTDi I would expect you should get more. Think FingerMouse means CarWow. Also try Orangewheels. If nothing else these will give you something to negotiate towards. I would have expected you should aim to get 10% of list over and above the £4500 whcih is part dealer funded, more if it is a car already in the delivery pipeline and also remember September is a big month for dealers and also the end of the quarter

I had a good experience with Carwow but ultimately went with my local dealer who came close enough to the price from Carwow. I managed to get over 12k discount and a decent trade in but I did have a lot of options. I got the best quotes from York Audi through Carwow and there was no pressure. Will certainly use them again as you are dealing with the Audi garage after the first introduction.